aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

MIA Kouhai

1. lynixe
    lynixe
    please do then miyo

I think everyone is just ignoring me coz they know their way around.........or i am scaring them away(which I hope is not the case)
  2. DieTemplerin
    DieTemplerin
    My Kouhai seems to be MIA. We talked a bid and she never showed up again
  3. Miyosha
    Miyosha
    @DieTemplerin: Sorry to hear that ! D: I'll remove them!
  4. BlackCoffee
    BlackCoffee
    My kouhai Inception is MIA , after 4 days he/she havnt came back Q_Q.*sniffs*
  5. fataltea
    fataltea
    @ BC
    Awww, that sucks. D: Please give her/him another 3 days before we remove them from the list. We need to give 7 days after first introduction/match up before we can remove.
  6. marly
    marly
    My kouhai has gone MIA, when fataltea told me she was my kouhai i sent her a pm to introduce myself, she replied and said that she was busy. I sent another pm and vm but she have yet to reply. Her last Activity was on the 08-08
  7. fataltea
    fataltea
    Thanks marly. ^^ Actually, we are now giving 7 days before we remove kouhai for being MIA. Shanni just needs to update that in the first post of this discussion. Please wait another 4 days.. if she/he still doesn't reply, please post their name and days absent here and we can remove them.
  8. marly
    marly
    Ahh, my kouhai just replied my pm, apparantly she's really busy with real life right now but next week she'll be back being active and stuff. That's a relief
  9. mommidono
    mommidono
    my 1st kouhai, thetruthishere, hasn't been back on the site since 7/7... they were a long time lurker before signing up, so, perhaps they reverted back to lurker mode...
    but, if they get back to the site, I'd still be willing to help them with the forum.
  10. Miyosha
    Miyosha
    Ah! Ok! Sorry I saw your PM before seeing this mommi xD

I'll mark em off!

@marly: Thats good they got back to you!
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast