MIA Kouhai

1. Miyosha
    Miyosha
    PMing Krabuzh
  2. kinsugi
    kinsugi
    MIA kouhai yaoimadness
    VM from Miyosha and from me sent 5/26
    She was offline at the time since 5/13. She was online 5/31, did not return message
    Search says she has not posted since 5/13

I have one very active kouhai already in Quest 4, so I don't mind waiting longer for yaoimadness.
  3. Miyosha
    Miyosha
    @Kinsugi:

Let's wait one more week for a reply since she was active only two days ago. If you don't get a response, message me and we'll have her considered MIA!
  4. kik
    kik
    My Kouhai mangagrl18 Has been MIA for a little over a week sense my first VM to her~
    D:
  5. Ainian
    Ainian
    I'm going to say that my kouhai, dnynmfreak, is MIA. I VM'd them on 5/26 and have yet to get a reply. They logged on 6/1, but the only post they've made has been in the application thread (4/1/11). If you think I should wait longer I will.
  6. kik
    kik
    mangagrl18 just VMed me so she is no longer MIA <3
  7. Miyosha
    Miyosha
    @Kik: Ok! Didn't take her off so good that she replied! ^^

@Ainian: Alrighty I took dnynm off then !
  8. kinsugi
    kinsugi
    Follow-up re: MIA kouhai yaoimadness
    She's been online again but still hasn't responded, has no posts since May 13, and my message is still second in her profile. Miyosha's is third.

Given the waiting list, perhaps we should drop her? Tea-chan gave me a second kouhai (I sent you a VM, Miyosha) but I'll be able to take another in a few days. Term is ending, and my wonderful artist and budding set-maker Wasabi will soon be in Quest 7!
  9. Miyosha
    Miyosha
    @Kinsugi: Alright we'll take her off then if she doesn't reply to you!

Adjusted MIA Kouhai!
  10. Delques
    Delques
    Caboose hasn't replied to my VMs since 5/28, last post was 5/13, and he's invis so I can't even tell if he's been on or not. Doesn't look like it though, I even checked his VMs and replies, but nada.
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast