aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

~BL Drama CD Lovers~

1. s0ubibeloved
    s0ubibeloved
    The Queen never disappoints
  2. Lent
    Lent
    Lol, see? I said it, silly. s0ubi, you're such a sweetie.
  3. shattered
    shattered
    yay the thread is no longer alone! and thanks for providing a little bit of info on the drama cd kira-san and pony-san, why didnt i think of that? im already downloading the cds mentioned in the replies ... cant get enough of suzu-ken love!
  4. Lent
    Lent
    Dearie, you can still edit your first post and ask people to provide a little info on the Drama CD. It will make that thread definitely even more interesting to read.
  5. shattered
    shattered
    ok i did it ... thanks for telling me lent-san for some reason my braing thought it was the contest section and no editing of posts O_o
  6. ponytale
    ponytale
    Hi everyone! *waves* Lovely group! I'll try to contribute when time permits... xD *scatters petals*
  7. meridian
    meridian
    Wooo~~~ Here I am Thanks for the invite
  8. Otome
    Otome
    Oh, oh, oh, oh~!! I'm here, I'm here, I am the here too~!!! <3 Kyaa~yay for invites!! XDDDD
  9. Kira Yamato44
    Kira Yamato44
    Shattered I went back and edited my post to add some detailing information. *well I tried*
  10. shattered
    shattered
    thanks kira-san!!! altho i was the one who i was referring to, just putting the name and pairing when everyone else said a few works *hangs head in shame*
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast