aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

~BL Drama CD Lovers~

1. shattered
    shattered
    im curious, has anyone heard hayami shou in a bl drama? how does he sound?
  2. uomaru
    uomaru
    Only one I've heard was Yami no Matsuei drama CD, which technically wasn't BLCD...But his sexy voice can turn any E-rated stuff into X-rated. XD I searched a bit and it seems like he used to star in a few BLCD loooooooong time ago...like back in the 90s? But I seriously doubt they would have any karami scenes back then.
  3. chibiryuichi
    chibiryuichi
    I have a question...
    Where to DL Gravitation Sound story III??
    I have download one before but something is wrong with it... it never finish in one track then skip to another track... or the tracks is perhaps like that...???
  4. shattered
    shattered
    oooh thank you uomaru-san! i'm just watching yami no matsuei now and i got a bit curious since it was the harudaki pair on the good side and hamayi shou and inoue kazuhiko (if im not mistaken, he was in the later eps) on the baddie side
  5. uomaru
    uomaru
    np~~^_^
    Damn I need to re-download YnM too...I'll probably recognize a lot more seiyuus this time around! 楽しみだね~w
  6. manga
    manga
    hayami sho and inoue kazuhiko that Pairings i'm dying to hear, is a classic

i have a cuestion can we upload pics from the booklets with pics of the cast???

, because are a good mix with the bl dramas and the seiyuus we love ^-^
  7. poptart
    poptart
    ahhh... its been a while. how are all my bl drama lovers

i just got finished listening to Maiden Rose and... whoa... Inoue did such a good job as always. but it was Chiba Susumu that really stole the show for me. he did such a great job as the cold but secretly needy uke. even the most voilent scene was done so well.

ah, i really wish that a more reliable publisher had taken this title. i would buy it in a heart beat. i'm glad that as of now its still ongoing. the story is so deep and layered that i cant wait to read more. hopefully they will make more dramas because i think it deserves it.

not ever drama needs to be an H fest. sometimes story should take the spotlight
  8. shattered
    shattered
    @manga ~ i'm pretty sure your can, since lots of seiyuu pics have been added to the seiyuu group
  9. ponytale
    ponytale
    Hey shattered, Hayami Shou voices Koji Nanjo in Bronze and Zetsuai... that's as BL as u can get and his uke Izumi is voiced by Koyasu Takehito! *hearts both* Mmm you can also look for Hayami Shou's drama cd performance as Naoe in Mirage of Blaze where he is seme to Seki Toshihiko's Takaya *big hearts* xD
  10. shattered
    shattered
    That totally proves it, Hayami Shou is the ultimate seme god! i mean, Koyasu Takehito is Kunimasa from Sex Pistols and Asami from Viewfinder, and they were already seme enough characters, but to be uke to Hayami Shou is like he is kami-sama! (and fittingly also being the gorgeously evil Aizen GOD in Bleach too ) THANK YOU ponytale! *goes to look for downloads*
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast