aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

~BL Drama CD Lovers~

1. Lent
    Lent
    LOL, shattered, I'm so sorry I forgot!!! See, there's so many Drama CD Lovers that I keep forgetting. BTW, I totally think we should have a thread like you mentioned in the Drama CD section!!!! Do open one or I will!!!
  2. shattered
    shattered
    ooh ooh i want to, i feel so special when i get to open a thread!

*opens the trap door, walks up the secret passage way and down 2 corridors, climbs up the ladder and through the wooden gate hidden by shrubs to arrive at the "main house where the actual aarin forum is situated"* LOL i just get a bit carried away with my imagination ... this place is like a secret club house!
  3. Kleo
    Kleo
    LOL that was awesome.
    be careful now, I bet they have laser censors around too. dun get caught
  4. shattered
    shattered
    ack, now im nervous, what if the thread is supposed to be in forum games?!?! or the mods dont like it? i always get so nervous before posting a new thread too
  5. Lent
    Lent
    No, it's totally fine in the Drama CD section, have you already created it??? If you make the title like, what Drama CD are you listening to right now? and state what you wanna know in the first post, no-one can object to that!
  6. shattered
    shattered
    its in the preview stage! but i always have second thoughts and cold feet the moment i'm about to click post T__T
  7. shattered
    shattered
    ok i took the plunge and created it and released it into the wild ... fingers crossed it goes well
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f180/t..._drama_cd.html
  8. stupidgirlang
    stupidgirlang
    Awesome! Thanks for inviting me to the group. I am very ashamed to say that I may not have the time to visit the forum as much as I wish. Please please.... don't count on me to contribute stuffs.
  9. Kleo
    Kleo
    sweet topic shattered. will post the min I listen to one
  10. Kira Yamato44
    Kira Yamato44
    Shattered I posted in the thread. Thank you for the invite this is Sugoi!
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast