aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

~BL Drama CD Lovers~

1. schetenei
    schetenei
    Welcome sweetandsexy *shakes hands * Choosing titles through the social group will probably go like: someone says a title, everyone agrees But I'm fine with that I only thought it'd be a way to promote dramacd's in the poll section, since I noticed a lot of forumers go there Another thing, let's use that "tag"-thingy for the dramacd of the month. I don't think we can edit the January-post, but it should be fine for the months to come.
  2. uomaru
    uomaru
    Waaaiii~~how did I ended up here? No matter...thank you for inviting me! \('∇')ノ

Totally off-topic but...
    I'll be getting Akanai Tobira by end of this month, and Lamento drama CD 1, Kyuuso wa Cheese no Yume wo Miru, Koakuma no Sanctuary, and Koto no Ha no Hana for February. Just thought I'd throw it out there so ppl can save money by not getting the same titles. lol
  3. MiyaJadecube
    MiyaJadecube
    Hey! There is a group for everything around here...xD (And how did I miss this one!! o_O) Well since last year I've been truly getting my collection together...mostly from right here on Aarin tho. And right at the moment I'm in my 'Vassalord' phase...this is one drama I'm actually buying too! <<--this says a lot for a semi-poor college girl ><

Now I have to go read all ur wonderful posts...*plays catchup*
  4. Kleo
    Kleo
    woaa pics! yay Esu is up ^_^ me loves that series. Kamiya-kun's so kawaii
  5. schetenei
    schetenei
    Finally pics Great job poptart ^^

Sooo... what's going to be next month? I promise I'll give feedback this time... I vote for a not too angsty one
  6. uomaru
    uomaru
    I second that!

Quick question...does the CD of the month have to be a CD that's gonna come out the same month? Can we recommend something that came out before?
  7. schetenei
    schetenei
    It can be any dramacd, the dramacd of the month is just about sharing opinions and information. Previously, we agreed to have or 1 series a month, or 2 oneshots dramacd's. I don't know about you guys, but it really spoils my day after reading/listening a really angsty manga/dramacd, even if it has a happy ending >.< Just to have the ball rolling, how about Shiawase ni Dekiru? Or Junjou Romantica (read this in the forum from someone)? Someone else? Anyone who's dying to know about the content of a cd, but couldn't understand it?
  8. poptart
    poptart
    yeah we just sorta went with synapse because the second one just came out and lent already had a thread with a summary of the first one out. so when demo-ed it on that one.

i think that junjou would be the better choice. there is already a thread for it, its based off a manga so its easier to follow, its funny as hell sometimes, has enough H scenes for you pervy listeners ^_^ and the anime will be coming out soon...

i vote for junjou for all these reasons plus with 10+ discs its not like we would run out of things to talk about. check out Kira's post for detailed summaries track by track and my overall summary of the series at JUNJOU ROMANTICA SERIES (18+)
  9. Kira Yamato44
    Kira Yamato44
    Yay! poptart you posted a picture from Darling. I was just listening to that one today. The last 2 tracks.
  10. poptart
    poptart
    Renai Kyoutei Nukegake Nashi pics! i had forgoten about that one. must go and relisten.

the last couplke of tracks on darling are so cute. i myself am a fan of track 04, tomo-chan sounded in such pain over rio not getting what it mean to be a sex friend

now i wanna relisten to that too... argh
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast