aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

My evil side

1. ColdFury
    ColdFury
    I like where things are going. *Sits up and kisses you*
  2. madam same
    madam same
    hm...well...pardon me if i disturb you :P, but my dark side want to speak to you . Mostly of the people i know see me as an open and kind person who rarely get anger. Specially I never talk about sex or stuff like this, and never talk about or look at guys (only anime characters admitted! XD) .
    But inside my mind i've a huge pride and always growl to people i think are stupid or bad, and when i'm really angry i want to punch them in the face . When i'm home i pass hours in the net reading thounsand of fanfic and manga yaoi, letting my mind free The *bad me* always triyng its way out while i'm dancing in the clubs (i looove dance ), when i'm starting moving naughty with anyone (male or female) near me, and mostly when i'm drunk i want to kiss everyone who i find nice .
    My light and dark side seems to be the soft and the hard side of me XD
  3. ColdFury
    ColdFury
    AHHH YES!!!!! Dance Clubs, Everyone's Darksides favorite place to be. grinding your body up against random strangers, listining to music with a very grovie beat, Being able to free urself from EVERYTHING!!!! A Darksides WET DREAM. We all love them. I go to the Local Gay Club "SPLASH" on Saturdays to let it all out.
  4. mermydgurl
    mermydgurl
    Hi everyone!
    I'm normally quiet, reserved and nice. I don't swear or be perverted in front of people. I'm a total uke. At least that's what everyone thinks. My darker side is the side that's the exact opposite. She swears, loves to be perverted, and is anything but nice. The times when she's come out, people would call me rude, scary, cold and sadistic. She's a seme that doesn't like dealing with people.
    @ColdFury, my dark side has a message for you: You certainly know how to provide wet dream material, now don't you? Those posts were very much to my liking.
  5. ColdFury
    ColdFury
    @Mermydgurl You should see my full length cyber sex conversations i have with Monster. PM Me if u wana join me in one. *runs my fingers through ur hair, then grabs a handfull and kisses you*
  6. mermydgurl
    mermydgurl
    *Moans into the kiss* Which side, my normal side or my dark side? Or both? My normal side is uke, while my darker side is seme.
  7. ColdFury
    ColdFury
    *Continues to kiss you, sliding tongue into your mouth, and my hand under the back of your shirt* either is fine with me.
  8. mermydgurl
    mermydgurl
    *slides one hand in your hair, the other sliding down to finger with the top of your pants* As you wish.
  9. ColdFury
    ColdFury
    *Tilts head back and moans* thats no fair, going for my sweet spot right from the start. *kisses down your neck*
  10. ChocoCaramel
    ChocoCaramel
    On the outside. I'm shy and rarely speaks my mind. But in the inside. I'm quite of a sadist ( I think? xD ) 'cause I like to see other people suffering from their own stupidity. Haha. But it all depends on my mood
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast