aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Introductions!!

1. xShyness
    xShyness
    Jeez! Who can dislike Durarara!! It's just simply 'n plain awesome, lol.

Yay for Shizaya <3 at the first I couldn't chose who is more smexy, so i ended up with letting em love together
  2. Amaririsu
    Amaririsu
    Heya, I'm new to this group as well. I started to watch the anime recently and I love the characters.
  3. clynn322
    clynn322
    Newbie here.
    I was so glad when I saw there was a Durarara group here. I am in LOVE with this anime. I've watched it three times! That's how much I loved it. I don't have a favorite character for this anime though, because ALL the characters are lovable, even the "villians." They all have depth and are unique.

I am a Shizou/Izaya shipper. XD It's so happening.
  4. donald
    donald
    i love shizuo x izaya!!!!they are my favourites characters!!
  5. meryvamp
    meryvamp
    Hi everyone! I watched Durarara when it first came out and was subbed...was that like almost a year ago? I loved it and was hooked! I never imagined yaoi pairings for the show cuz I hadn't truly become a yaoi fan yet...but now Durarara is premiering dubbed on Cartoon Network on their Adult Swim line up, and I was again reminded of how I loved Izaya! He is so yummy! Then my mind began to drift into yaoi mode, lol.
    Glad to see there was already a group for this
  6. Saphie12
    Saphie12
    Recently just finished the anime and I must say, from not watching anime for about 3 years (due to college being hectic), Drrr was definately an anime to start on again to get back on track into trying to catch up. Drrr is also one of the very few animes that I actually love pretty much all the characters and see several shippings xD Normally, I'd only have one shipping and the others I wouldn't care for. It was also a different type of anime (for me personally) than others that I have watched too. It was in depth and each character had a deep background that you just couldn't hate them. I truly enjoyed this anime and plan on continuing to rewatch it as the years go by <3

Obviously, my favorite shipping is ShizuoxIzaya, but I must say, I see many other shippings in this anime that I can perfectly freak out over as well! <3
  7. Red_Devil
    Red_Devil
    I couldn't stop watching the anime when I finished watching the first episode
    My favorite and most memorable characters have been Shizuo and Izaya
  8. harunomasu
    harunomasu
    Hello all~! I love this anime too! My absolute favorite pairing would be Shizaya. They're just simply too adorable for me not to fangirl them >.<
  9. Lucrece
    Lucrece
    Hello everyone! Today I join your group - I hope we can be friends! I'm so happy there's a group dedicated to this anime because Durarara!! is my absolute favourite anime ever! I've never seen anything so utterly convoluted, whimsical and surreal and transcendental and captivating *ever* before! Even better than the exceptionally brilliant Baccano! I love it even more than NisiOisin's head-squeeze of monogatari! It's just *so*unbeleivably good! Brain's Base, NARITA Ryōgo-sama and YASUDA Suzuhito-sama are Godly, right!? And YOSHIMORI Makoto's soundtrack - the way it sets up every scene, with that whirligig of menace and madness - ahhhhhhh!
  10. Kisumi
    Kisumi
    Hello!

I have watched the anime two times already and I guess I will never find it boring! I also love the pairing ShizuoxIzaya or the combination: Shizaya I'm actually writing a fic about the pairing right now! ;u ;
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast