aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Introductions!!

1. SilentMidnight
    After watching the first ep of Durarara, it instantly went to the top of my fave list!
    Ep 13 should be coming out this Thursday, I can't wait!
    Anyone else think Izaya's superbly awesome? :3
  2. Wrathkun
    Wrathkun
    Yay! Durarara!! Just began watching it the other day. It's amazing how fast everyone seems to take a liking to it. It's just so awesome!
  3. Shanni
    Shanni
    Dammit I love Durarara!! ... but I'm slightly disappointed by the new opening in Ep 13.

The first opening had the creator's style in it ... I mean it still had the name thing going on and stuff! ARG!

youtube baccano!'s opening and you'll know what I mean

but omg the characters from this anime is LOVE~ every one of them~ Even the creepy ones are so interesting! The pairings are great and stuff, but this anime actually has a really good backbone for a story~ Shame the manga hasn't developed much either~

Mikado surprised me XD~ Who knew he was leader of the Color gang~ lalalala~ the most unexpected things~ XD...and it's so funny Issac and Miria shows up for the meeting too! haha~ I love how they linked the anime baccano and durarara together!

woot for immortals and dullhan *can't spell..*~

anyways~ the best anime this season
  4. kinsugi
    kinsugi
    @shanni
    I agree, I'm a little disappointed about the new opening's low energy.

I still play the old one over and over again, and love its energy and style! I even transcribed the lyrics in romaji to help me sing along!

Is there a new director or something like that? I think maybe the new opening indicates the story's going to get darker and into deeper themes... I love dark anime, but I hope they don't lose the crazy energy and fun!

I want more! There are no manga, are there? it's just novels...
    Are there any doujinshi online? I've never seen any for this series!

Also: WE NEED MORE ICARDS! Why is there only Izumi?
  5. spirit6888
    spirit6888
    Same here! I just finished ep 13 and was kinda shocked to how much the mood changed. The old opening was so much more energetic. I hope they story doesn't get too messed up now that the introductions are done. I really liked the unpredictable fun-ness so far...

Can't wait for more doujins to be put up I can't get enough of shizaya!
  6. ShizuoHeiwajima
    ShizuoHeiwajima
    wooo~ Durarara! group. Just what I need!
    I so love that anime! Reading the Manga too and I want the novels..but are they somewhere in english?
    Also supporting Shizaya too ;D You just HAVE to love them.
  7. HoneyBunches
    HoneyBunches
    Hurray for Durarara!! I couldn't stop watching once I started episode 1. I love it so much I have to download it for myself. >_< Shizaya for the win, but I love KidaxMikado too! <3
  8. AkiraxAtsuki
    AkiraxAtsuki
    I finished the series not too long ago but I'm still rooting for Mikado/Kida. XD And I'm a Shizaya fan of course.

Waiting for episode 25 for Izaya's twin sisters and Aoba to appear. Then they'll be Mikado/Aoba.
  9. 4b1
    4b1
    Hi hi~

I watched whole anime and I love it Of course I'm fan of Shizaya too ^^ I tried to read novel, but I can't find it, anyone? T.T
  10. LuckyStarWitch
    LuckyStarWitch
    I loved the anime in the beginning but I was kinda....not liking it a little when they brought Saki into the picture....(≡ Д ≡).....

I like Mikado X Kida.....so.....I really hated Saki....
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast