chamorrican56
    -blinks at anai-

just the cheek

-sighs- ... fine ill take it
  3. dealla
    dealla
    So what's been happening here girls?
    I'm sorry for not writing for so long
    I'm a fan of Supernatural as well I adore Dean, he's so hot and funny. I remember watching a show called Dark Angel which also starred Jensen Ackles, he was so young and cute back then!
  4. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Really? so that was it... I've been thinking all this time that I had seen him before but couldn't place him in any of the familiar shows.
  5. dealla
    dealla
    Yeah Any Jensen fan should watch that show, because he really looked cute there. (not that he isn't cute now ) But Supernatural has ended for now, right?( I mean the season is finished?) It's a shame, there's not much to watch at the moment. ( I watch Lost though, any fans out there?)
  6. ladyceres
    ladyceres
    <looks around> is this a site for girls who just adore aarin/yaoi?... if so, could i please please please join this group... i just discovered my weakness for yaoi... i just love aarin...
    oh yeah, i forgot... <bows> hello everyone... im new so i really dont know the ins and outs in here... hope we can be friends... hope you guyz take care of me <bows lower, sobs>
  7. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Aww, hi there ladyceres, welcome and don't be shy, everyone here is pretty friendly

Besides Supernatural I watch Bones, I love David Boreanaz since his time in Angel. Nothing else grabs my attention. I almost forgot about House, I like that show also.
  8. ladyceres
    ladyceres
    may i ask?... how do i get to put up a picture for my profile?... and how do i get to have those signatures that other members get to have?...
    its just that my profile seems soo boring while the others' are sooo nice... <sighs>

oh yeah... thanks SexyRyu28...
  9. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    @ladyceres: go to the top of the page where you see User CP and click on it there you can change everything in your profile.
  10. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    Welcome ladyceres!!! That's me..the long forgotten and lazy creator of Aaringirls group.....

I'm a fan of Lost too... Also I like a TV series called "Heroes" I thinks.... It's about a group of people with superpowers.... There are lots of cute guys...+ cute guys with superpowers...
Page 35 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast