aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Fave Anime/Manga Quotes!

1. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    Have any fave moments in your animes? Words of devotion, defiance, speeches...?

"If that what it takes to be wise, than I'd rather continue living as a fool." - Naruto to Jiraiya, post-Valley of the End.

Not sure that's the exact wording...but this line always stuck with me in the manga. It's been almost a year since I last read tha chapter...yet I still remember that much! One of my moments of "this is why I love Naruto", the character, and continue reading it, even when the manga seems to be going in every direction...
  2. ahgreg
    ahgreg
    I think one of my favorite quotes is from Naruto too. It was during the Chuunin Exams when Sakura realized just how far behind she is from Sasuke and Naruto, and wants to protect them from the 3 Sound Ninjas and says "This time... watch my back." or something.

Then she cut off her hair!!
  3. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    Aw, there there ahgreg. I'm sure she'll grow it back out when she's older...XD
  4. ahgreg
    ahgreg
    If she haven't grown it back it the past 3 years I doubt she's gonna start now.
  5. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    XD XD XD Maybe when she feels she's proven herself...
  6. UllaBritta
    UllaBritta
    Oh I have so many but one that I can remember now is;
    "I never lied, I merely deceived." Usami - Junjou Romantica manga.
    Might not be 100% accurate but you get the picture
  7. Winkinator
    Winkinator
    ooooooh I have many I love ;3 but from Warcraft mostly ;D

like... "Your will is not your own" said by Arthas the Lich King to Death Knights when u create one... or like "Too Soon... You've Awakened me Too Soon!" said by Ragnaros when u spawn him ;3

but I have some cool anime quotes i love! like "I got lost in the road of life" said by Kakashi... or like "Im not going in there to get killed, Im goin to see if Im alive" said by Spike from Cowboy Bebop ;3

Good group btw ;D
  8. cutieH
    cutieH
    My fave quote that I remember now is from the manga/anime NANA.Spoken by Hachi/Nana Komatsu:
    "I wasn't able to act maturely to the point of forgiving treason,and I wasn't able to be passionate either to the point of hanging on despite my wound.I've lost"
    It's one of the many great quotes in NANA but I remember this one the clearest now.She said this when she found out her boyfriend was two timing her.The impact was strong especially with the accompanying images.,The whole scene it self was very

And also this quote,also spoken by Hachi:
    "I want to live a love story which will be the turning point of my fate; have a meeting plotted by the demon king".Just from the quote you can tell that she's so different from most shoujo characters,but this is a fave of mine now cause I too wanna have a meeting plotted with the demon king My love life has been barren for too long,I woudn't mind having a love story with the Demon King himself!
  9. endlessai
    endlessai
    @ cutieH: you know, I was just thinking that some of favourite anime quotes comes from NANA and I scroll down, here you are with some lovely quotes from that anime/manga....

Another quote I like from that anime is:

"Cinderella's glass shoe was the perfect size.... so why did it slip off as she ran? It must have been to attract the attention of Prince Charming...I don't see any other explanation." ~ Hachi

I always loved reading Paradise Kiss by Ai Yazawa (also!), she simply writes the most amazing things in her manga ~

"I'll make you so in love with me.... that every time our lips touch you'll die a little death" ~ Yukari
    ....This manga made me cry quite a lot, must say
  10. cutieH
    cutieH
    @endlessai absolutely adore NANA and have reread the whole series so many times that I'm dying for a new chapter XD The one about Cinderella made me think a lot about Cinderella's story,if it had been intentional,wouldn't Cinderella be one of the most cunning fairytale character ever?And she said it without knowing Sachiko's little shoe incident with Shouji wayyy earlier in the story too.I think Hachi have dormant ESP powers that she's unaware of XD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast