aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

So, after much delay, here is the new group!!!

Do you have any inspiring quotes to share? Maybe you took a simple everyday saying to heart?

Does a lyric from a song stick with you day-in and day-out? What about the people behind such things, the artists themselves? Have they ever said something off the stage that defined your image of them?

Do the words of historical figures stick with you, the words of poets, world leaders, and philosophers? Were you inspired?

What about a favorite line from an anime/manga? Did you rofl? Tear up? Did it make you pause after you heard/read it, just because it seemed so profound? Or did they just help you to see the character more clearly?

If that sounds too serious, don't worry! If collecting sayings/quotes is just a hobby, don't be scared to share that too! I like some sayings just because they roll off the tongue...

So share, debate! Or just laugh! Pick-up lines, one-liner jokes also accepted...XD

**I miss my last group summary, but I forgot to save it...XD So, we're stuck with this one until my sleep-deprived mind can come up with a less wordy one...

Group Discussions

• Replies 39
    HatedLove6
    10-31-2011 03:35 PM Go to last post
    • Replies 15
    MegaMaz
    • Replies 5
    MegaMaz
    10-01-2009 07:33 AM Go to last post
Showing Discussions 3 of 3