aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Fave Anime/Manga Quotes!

1. endlessai
    endlessai
    @CutieH....*gasp*, I didn't even think about that!! Man! That is soooooo true!!! I mean, that fits perfectly with that quote!!! WOW! She must definitely have ESP powers! God, why didn't I think of that! And I thought the exact same thing! How very very cunning!!

oh! I am lagging behind with NANA.........but I want to wait out a bit because I get to read more chapters! The thing with NANA is there is more questions in each chapter and more lack of answers!
  2. WantSome
    WantSome
    Ok, hands down my favorite quote from an anime is from Atobe in Prince of Tennis:
    'Ore-sama no bigi ni yoi na'
    Usually translated as 'Be awed at my prowess'
  3. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    Recent Bleach chapters had me going because we got to know Starrk more. And part of his monologue just won't leave me be so I'll just share it! No spoilers!, don't worry!

"I was jealous of the weak ones. The weak are allowed to congregate. I want to be weak. If that's impossible, at least give me someone as strong as I am." - Coyote Starrk. (His first name is in white because I'm not sure if people consider that a spoiler or not...) - much understanding abounds: His aspect of Death is Loneliness. It's so lonely at the top...Starrk!

Go Starrk!
  4. sequoi
    sequoi
    Sex Pistol vol 4 ch 19 : "I didn't want to be in a position where i could reach him. Me heart ache, because in the end, i cannot get him. I've decided, that i won't wish for what can't be granted." by Maximillian Seymour.
    Sex Pistol vol 4 ch 20 : "Be happy... I love you... Even if you're not mine..." by Richard Woodville.
  5. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    I actually have a few new old ones that have been going through my mind constantly as of late....

Bleach, Zangetsu and Ichigo.
    --> "Retreat and you will age. Hesitate and you will die."

Sengoku Basara, Date Masamune
    --> "Break it up." <--in one of his more awesome uses of his Engrish in the anime, all slow and cool like when the hardcore music just stopped and left you waiting for him to say something profound...
  6. BlackWing
    BlackWing
    I got many favorite quote, such as :
    "Isn't it funny? On how people without precious things such as family is the one who understand how precious and important that thing is more than those who had them?" --> Sakata Gintoki, Gintama
    "If you dare lay your dirty hands on anyone near me, or try to do anything to them ... the minutes you do, I will kill you, alright?" --> Kubota Makoto, Araiso HSEC
    "Whoever win the wars became justice." --> Donflaminggo, One Piece.
    "The world that Allen see with that eye ... is hell." --> Lafi, D.Gray-Man

Ok, that is for now.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12