aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Welcome to ~*Hibari/Tsuna Because We're All Insane*~!!

1. kochiSan
    kochiSan
    hey~!
    im kochi as you see

what i like about these two is...hibari always threat to tsuna by "i will bite you to death" more like hes being kinky giving tsuna a hickey o.o
    anyways , i REALLY like santarose 1827 doujins! its the reason why i LOVE 1827 xD
  2. MizunoAoi082
    MizunoAoi082
    Hey!! I'm Mizuno Aoi. You can call me Aoi or Mizuno It's up to you

1827 is my OTP in KHR... Why?.... I'm not so sure too... They're just so cute together :P And... The sky without their cloud is not perfect, aren't they? :3
  3. mangaromance
    mangaromance
    Hey call me Reina
    I love Hibari x Tsuna because together they are a creation by the gods! (insert 'hallelujah' song)
    also it was because of that pairing that I began to watch the Hitman Reborn series!
  4. TifaBlackraven
    TifaBlackraven
    Hiyaa!! My name's Tifa. u can call me tifa or ta-chan.

1827 is the one that make me go to KHR world..sigh... and it's my fav pair.
    hibari just being..well..hibari-ish and Tsuna..fufu..he just too cute for his own good
  5. wicen89
    wicen89
    Hi~ I'm new in this group
    I totally love Hibari x Tsuna so much
    OMG!!! Forever 1827.
    hahahahaha XD
  6. Reiren
    Reiren
    ciaossu~ my name is Reiren.
    1827 is my first fav pairing.
    Hibari is so cool and strong. and Tsuna is cute and I think he is ultimate uke because of his cuteness.
  7. jjking
    jjking
    Hey, just joined and I go by JJ! I just love cute, adorable tsuna as the uke!!! Just sooooooooo cute!!! and hibari...umm two words Hot and tsunder (i dont know if thats spelled right haha) but just the idea that tsuna could/does bring out a side to hibari that no one else knows.... melts me into a puddle of goo haha
  8. inucase
    inucase
    Hi you can call me inu-chan
    i think Ive been in love with this couple ever since i heard about it
    1827 FOREVER!!!!!
  9. 0Eve
    0Eve
    Hi! I'm Eve.

Tsuna is so kawaii, and Hibari is super hot. And possesive. And probably really kinky too...
    Enough said, yes? :3

I am a super fangirl! Actually, I saw this pair on a google image and was like "WTF! ... drool..."
    I clicked, and thats when I fell in love. o.o

Time to go look for more 1827... *looks at the time on my Hibari clock* (Just kidding, I wish I had one though.)
    Bye~!
  10. Sessinara
    Sessinara
    hi there everybody.^^ I just want to introduce myself.^^ I'm Sessinara. you can call me Sessi if you want.^^
    I'm watching the amime right now and since I really like this pairing I wanted to join. I like it because I love Hibari and also tsuna.^^ because I love them fighting.^^
    but since I'm new to this pairing I have no idea what all of you mean by 1827?
    O.O nerver heard of that...
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast