aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Welcome to ~*Hibari/Tsuna Because We're All Insane*~!!

1. AniManGaLuVr
    AniManGaLuVr
    Hey, just drop by to say~ Happy HibaTsuna Month~!
  2. eternalabyss
    eternalabyss
    Hi, eternalabyss here! I really love 1827 because Tsuna is the ultimate uke and is adorable. Hibari is, well , Hibari (can't describe it). To answer Sessinara's question, 1827 means Hibari x Tsuna (18 is Hibari and 27 is Tsuna because the Katekyo characters names sounds like numbers or something and therefore are given a number, like Gokudera is 59. I can't explain it well )
  3. Sessinara
    Sessinara
    aaaaaahhhhhh so it's like that! ^^°
    really didn't hear about that before. :P
    but jyuuhachi? O.o doesn't really sound like hibari right?
    and nijyunana or nijyushichi? is not like tsuna...so I don't really get it... sorry...
  4. AniManGaLuVr
    AniManGaLuVr
    18 -> 1='hi'totsu, 8=hachi (where katakana of 'ha' can be 'ba' if " is added.

27 -> 2=two (japanese people often pronounced it as 'tsu'), 7='na'na.

There =)
  5. Sessinara
    Sessinara
    whhaaa how confusing XD
    but I think I get it now...somehow.^^°
  6. MidnightXMelody
    MidnightXMelody
    Call me Midnight if you wish?
    1827 cause they are my top 2 favourite characters, one is seme & other is uke material so tada~
    The other reason is I didn't like anyone else paired up with those two so I paired them up and yea HUGE 1827 fan xD
    I also find their interactions cute, when I stumbled upon some pictures and fanfics.
  7. NaitoRyuu
    NaitoRyuu
    Eto.. everyone calls me Naito ^o^
    1827 IS THE BEST!!!!!!
    Because I like how offensive Hibari is while Tsuna is always being uke and running away, they became my favourite pairing >///<
    I find this pairing the most adorable pairing ever~<3
  8. eromegane
    eromegane
    my user name(as you can see) is eromegane(because someone already has HibarixTsuna)..
    i like Hibari x Tsuna because it's so hot and sexy!! Hibari-san is so hot and Tsuna is so cute especially when he moans and groans...KYAAAA~!!!(>w<) / personally i like all KHR pairings but i really like this one the most!!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234