aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Welcome to ~*Hibari/Tsuna Because We're All Insane*~!!

1. alysael
    alysael
    I hated 1827 when I first watched Reborn (I was thinking of 5927 back then... but now; I hate that pairing instead - 8059 is more cannon X"D)
    But then my friend (Who happens to cosplay Tsuna...) kind of made me read 1827 and now... here I am X"D
  2. Yuzuki Koneko
    Yuzuki Koneko
    hello xD

hum....i really didn't knew about the anime at first, but when i saw 1827...it was like...first love? XD And after some time i watched the anime...(i don't watch that anymore, too many fillers =/ )
    I became a fan after that lol
  3. omi
    omi
    lol~
    since reading reborn from tha first time, 1827 has already drag me into their fans~
    and tsuna is a very uke-ish type<3
  4. MidnightxPoker
    MidnightxPoker
    For me, I wasn't feeling 1827 at first, 'cause I'm a sucker for hate/hate shipping and the pairing for that is 6918, but then I stumbled across two fanfics, 'A Companion Of Sorts' and 'The Boogey Man', and I was converted in an instant. I support most KHR pairings to be honest, I'm easy that way xD, but 1827 is my absolute favourite right now.

And I've gotta agree with alysael. 8059 is so canon it hurts.
  5. KarnivalKun
    KarnivalKun
    Hi theeeeere!
    Is this still active? è.é
    Gotta love 1827, and gotta love it forever!
  6. kochiSan
    kochiSan
    HEYOSSSSS~!!!
    the some calls me kochi-san
    im lovin 1827 <3
    well in fact 6927 is my OTP , buuuuut , 1827 is the second favorite pairing xD
    (...i hope the thread not dead xD)
  7. alicenatsuki
    alicenatsuki

well, u guys can call me alice @ natsu......

well, i really luv de pair....coz Hibari is like; wat de hottest character in de anime n manga....n he sooo is de seme....
    while, Tsuna is soooo cute.....n he is sooo de perfect uke!!!!
    waahhh....i luv u guys (1827)
  8. Sakeya
    Sakeya
    Name's sakeya(aka Liz) well first let me say 1827 is not my favourite pairing, personally D18 or DF are there but i do love this pairing. the reason i like this story is i can see hibari being more dominate to tsuna and it's usually is a rather good read. and the doujin for this pairing is so good<3 unlike K-kun(hope it's alright to call you that.) I have no room on my computer cause of all my 1827 d18 8018 .. blah blah blah...
  9. Terei
    Terei
    Hi everyone! I'm Terei and i'm new here~

Well, actually I didn't know that this pair even exist. I was looking through the pair of Yamamoto and Gokudera to give to a friend when I came across a doujin of 1827 and then "BAM"! I just can't believe that this pair was way hotter than the YamaGoku pair! I just fell in love with this adorable pair! >.< This pair definitely made an impression to me.
  10. k0yuuki
    k0yuuki
    i mostly goes by the name of k.y but anything is acceptable. KHR is the first ever anime/manga that i ever accepted it's doujin productions, i really wonder why... i've tried Harry Potter, and others [i forgot what] i end up don't feel like touching doujin again but with KHR i perfectly fine....

it started from a doujin called Sparkling Shower by Praly. This doujinka draws pretty well and the art style is a little similar to the original. Then i thought this tsundere relationship is pretty fun as well, and it was my favourite pairing which was on par with MukuTsuna... until a certain pairing appear and I was more into that pairing
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast