aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

.psds

1. Flei
    Flei

S-sorry about the large preview. ;o;

PROGRAM: Photoshop CS4
    INFO: 6 various banner .psds ranging in a number of different styles. Thought some of you guys would find it useful. <3 Aside from the Ritsuka one, these are brand new and haven't been posted anywhere else.
    DOWNLOAD LINK: CLICK~! [15.9 MB]
  2. Halite75
    Halite75
    *drools* Oooh, very nice. Why don't my sets turn out like that?!
  3. Flei
    Flei
    Halite75: L-LOL! XD Well then, I hope the .psds help you make something like them~ <3
  4. khoakhung
    khoakhung
    wow its gorgeous Flei dear !!!
    wow
    atm i still need to learn how to properly makes borders (round dark light things, double border even.....) and such since they includes many steps and clicking many things which is hard for me (linguistically)
    and how to convert gif into layer
  5. Halite75
    Halite75
    @Flei I think I'm lacking in the creativity department. I think that is my main problem.

@khoa Making borders/double is really easy. All you need to know is how to select (Magic Wand Tool is your friend!) and how to stroke what you've selected. I'm not sure what you mean by converting a .gif into a layer though.
  6. Melissa
    Melissa
    ihateyoufleibecauseyouknowyou'resomuchbetterthanme I'm just kidding! I love youuuu~ ;o;

And I love your works too! I wish I could do something amazing like that. Man your coloring is just beautiful! ;; lol I can't download it right now because it's not my computer! But when I do get the new one, I will. XDD
  7. khoakhung
    khoakhung
    Melissa, you MUSSSST check out the Sebciel one that she posted, its amazing !!
  8. Flei
    Flei
    Melissa: pleaseiamtheonejealousofyouandyourawesomeness >D Aaaaw~ I love you, too! ;o; I love you ALMOST as much as I love chocolates. Which is a lot. <3

On noez! Now my naughty little Melon is going to steal all of my ~magical~ skillz! ;o; Thank goodness I have her .psd that she unwittingly placed in sneaky little hands to steal ideas from. >DD

khoakhung: Hahah, that was my favorite one! XD And even though it looks easy, it was full of experimenting because that was one of the first times I used adjustment layers. OTL I had almost no clue what I was doing when I was making it.
  9. KittyLitter
    KittyLitter
    D= Flei, your .psds were so useful!
    I really love your colouring *-* I think I have some questions about some layers xD I'll check them all more attentively and I'll tell you u_U
    Also, I really like the patterns you use here and there and I realised I haven't got enough of them. So I thought of making a discussion about downloading. Like a place where we can put our source links, and make requests for brushes, patterns etc. what do you think?

Also, I promised you a .psd with a mask xD well here it is: masktuto.psd
    I hope you'll understand how to use it. To create it, you just go Layers>Mask>Reveal all
    and use only black and white to colour it.
    You can also see how did I make some clouds with just the brush and the smudge tool. xD
    hope everything is clear enough u_U
  10. Halite75
    Halite75
    @KittyLitter I thought it would be a good idea if we had a resource thread here too. I've already gone knocking on Vizard Light's VM window to ask her for brushes.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast