aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

.psds

1. Flei
    Flei
    khoakhung: I'd love to see the .psd! The coloring for it is really gorgeous. *____*
  2. Melissa
    Melissa
    Because Flei asked me to. xD

From this to this

PROGRAM: Photoshop CS2
    INFO: There's a few coloring adjustment layers in there.... oh my... there's actually more than I thought there was. >> Um, some textures and gradients in there. Also fwi, the two Sakura pictures merged together is a gradient mask. You won't see that because I merged the two layers together. If you want to know how to make a gradient mask, let me know.
    DOWNLOAD LINK: AIAMMMUUUADURRRREEEEAAAMMMMAAAA

8D
  3. Halite75
    Halite75
    It is always cool to look at how other people work. Thanks.

Oh, yeah, and I definitely DO NOT know how to make a gradient mask. The list of what I don't know is a mile long.
  4. Flei
    Flei
    Melissa: O-OMG, that looks just fabulous! <3 I especially love what you did with the Channel Mixer. I always tend to use the Channel Mixer suck-ishly, but now that I've seen what you did with it, I have a better idea. ;P

AND SAKURA IS SO CUTE. <333
  5. khoakhung
    khoakhung
    oh okay you can download here,
    linkay
    glad you like
    ooh i shall download it sounds interesting
  6. Halite75
    Halite75
    @khoa What version of PhotoShop are you using? It must be newer than mine. Mine (I have CS 1) couldn't load some parts of your coloring.
  7. Melissa
    Melissa
    Halite75, you're not the only one. Some of layers in my Photoshop can't read them, I think it's because it's in French? xD
  8. khoakhung
    khoakhung
    cs3...
    and yes its in French .....but the icon symbols are the same, i'm sure you can understand it,...
    i know French lol x3
  9. Flei
    Flei
    Hahah~ That's why everything works for me! XD I use CS4, so everything looks fine.
  10. khoakhung
    khoakhung
    ooohhh better version....
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast