aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Pooling for Monthly Contest

1. paplou
    paplou
    Cool. So let's put a tentative date of the auction sometime around Friday or weekend next week (16/10 - 18/10). That'll give enough time to make a sig or two. Auction duration for 2 weeks?

Anyone who want to participate should post their sig here before the tentative date. Who's hosting the auction? I can help do it.
  2. fataltea
    fataltea
    I won't be able to help with hosting, since I'll be out of town for a few days during that time. And I think starting on the 16th should be plenty of time for people to put together some sigs.
  3. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    oh...I should be able to get a sig or two in for an auction

and paplou...you mean october, not september?
  4. paplou
    paplou
    yes, it's supposed to be october >_<
  5. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    heres a sig for auction

6. fataltea
    fataltea
    Errr. Here's my first one for auction. Posted the wrong one earlier. >_>

7. celtic7irish
    celtic7irish
    1. Are we starting the pooling with this month's contest?
    2. If so, do we send points to Krly?
    3. I totally have some sets that I'm willing to put up for auction!

Just one or two, right? Because I have backlog like you wouldn't believe!
  8. fataltea
    fataltea
    Maybe we should wait and use the pool for next month? I think it will be cutting things close to do it this month. Then we can be a bit ahead of the game. And let's keep it to one or two sigs each. xD That way you'll still have some for future months!

And here's my second sig for auction.

...now I just need to make something for the contest...

I'm also willing to host the auction, if paplou or anyone else can help me keep an eye on bids. ^^
  9. paplou
    paplou
    @fataltea: yeah I can do that.

will drop this old one for auction. I might be able to squeeze in another one later.
  10. fataltea
    fataltea
    Awesome! Okay, so I'll be grabbing sigs and putting them up in auction early in the morning on Friday the 16th. Probably around 6:30AM EST Time (-5GMT). So just get anything else in by then. ^_^
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast