aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Set Makers Etiquette!

1. Halite75
    Oh, it doesn't matter if I know the people or not...live chat is too fast and I end up being a lurker. I prefer chat threads or VMing or even IMing with Yahoo or MSN. The multiple aspect of live chat doesn't suit me at all.
  2. aislinnelise
    aislinnelise
    You should come to chat Halite, even if it is just to lurk It can be tons of fun! Though it does get pretty crazy when there are tons of people on there at the same time
  3. Halite75
    Halite75
    Chat makes me Plus it is hard to overcome my shy and antisocial personality.
  4. vizard light
    vizard light
    @hali You'll be fine. I'm as antisocial as any
  5. biscuit
    biscuit
    i normally use the sets for 3-7days-ish..
    i change my sets according to my mood and i dont actually count the days..
    but i will follow the rule (if there is one) set by the set makers > >
    and i have the habit of keep reusing the sets i have x3

--->from set maker's point of view 6.6
    few hours (or less than a day) ish just not acceptable ((it makes me feel something > >
    otherwise i dont really care but the longer someone's using my work somehow indicates how much that person like my work (to me)
    i dont track ppl if they've used my sets (or when they are going to use my sets) but i rather them not use it at all after too long since i hate my gfx pretty quickly -_ - turning back at your old works is just Orz....
  6. KaichouofKawaii
    KaichouofKawaii
    i could go on forever thou .. but my favs are :khoa, biscuit, chizumi, blind_kira .. ummmm .. schneider, dragonfire inferno, hyde, hoka-chi and rou (oh, and myuuchan) -- AND ichijou-ren and bowe. but my most favorite recently is thoughtsofgray.:3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123