aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Introduce yourself! Talk about Conrad and stuff!

1. larosh
    larosh
    Another Conrad-fangirl comes your way~
    You guys really have a wild imagination lol Virgin Conrad? Gay virgin Conrad?! Conrad-uke?!!!
    I think the biggest part of his charm though is thanks to the voice actor's voice - if it was for example, Koyasu-san, or Hiroshi Kamiya, or whoever else I doubt I'd be as much of a fan ^^
  2. larosh
    larosh
    Forgot to say - love ya all
  3. fmadiva
    fmadiva
    Love you too! thanks so much for the new pics!
  4. kireipan
    kireipan
    Thanks for the group invite! Always eager for a bit of Con-man obsessing Funny name that - and yes, that ep with him frolicking around the country in his blue cape had me ROFL

I'm a firm ConYuu shipper, none of this uke-Conrad business for me, no siree Virgin Conrad? The guy's had 100 something years (or however old he is), surely even he would've got some during that time? ^^;; His best bud is Yosak for heaven's sake, I'm sure they've had some fun times going out on the town together - though of course not with each other, ahem, because I also believe they're best friends and nothing more
  5. fmadiva
    fmadiva
    Yay! Kireipan is finally on board! Welcome! I had a feeling you'd like this club. I seroiusly think Conrad tapped Yuuri's ass thoughout the series a couple of times which is probably why Yuuri was so depressed when Conrad betrayed them and left.
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Liars!!!! Conrad can be uke He is a sexy bottom though He knows how to work it.

Though I too scoff at Virgin Conrad
  7. kireipan
    kireipan
    Sorry if I joined the party late but I just got back from a long vacation and didn't check the forum at all for 3 weeks ^^;;

The first time I watched KKM I was also convinced that Conrad and Yuuri were doing it off-screen In fact, ConYuu was what enitced me over to the world of yaoi...ah, the memories

I'm always disturbed by thoughts of uke-Conrad I need some convincing! Convince me!
  8. monsoia
    monsoia
    I wish Conrad were MY uke, screw everyone else. Man, I'm not really sure what it is but I think Conrad is probably the sexiest anime character ever... I'm never really sure who to pair him with/ his tragic lonliness may be part of the appeal I think.
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I'm always disturbed by thoughts of uke-Conrad I need some convincing! Convince me!
    Well obviously between Conrad and Yuuri then Conrad is seme!

But between Conrad and Shouri, here is how I decide: If you read a ShoCon/ConSho MPREG, who would make the best mama?

See?
  10. larosh
    larosh
    But between Conrad and Shouri, here is how I decide: If you read a ShoCon/ConSho MPREG, who would make the best mama?

See?
    Dang. You had me there! XD
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast