aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Introduce yourself! Talk about Conrad and stuff!

1. kireipan
    kireipan
    Thanks for the update, Artemis
  2. aimichan
    aimichan
    Hello

I was looking for groups of my favorite characters, and seeing how there is no ConYuu group, this was as close as I could go. I mean, yes, Wolfram isn't that bad, but seriously, Conrad is a much better, more handsome, smarter, sexier, stronger, all-around amazing hunk of man. So why!!! Why won't he take Yuuri

Anyways, to get back on topic, Conrad-love is why I decided to join this group. Thanks for having a ConYuu fanatic like me.
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I see you are confused as far as pairings go, dear grasshopper, but it's lovely to meet another fan of the Con-man!!!!!!

4. aimichan
    aimichan
    lol. ^^ So you think, but tis you who is confused my poor poor friend. Actually, I also like Gwendal x Yuuri as a pair, in which Conrad would be paired with Yozak. But, in the end, ConYuu comes out on top for me. =P I want to have my own Conrad and Yuuri... for stuff. Yeah.
  5. jhyo07
    jhyo07
    hi im just new here and just recently joined in... sorry to barge in but i cant convince myself that conrad will be an uke?.....i cant accept that.. well you cant see he's the ideal man he would be a great husband for yuuri he's overprotective to yuuri, he got sex appeal and most of all a good swordsman...
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I agree that he would make a great husband to a certain Shibuya sibling buuuuuuuut I would have to add that Yuuri belongs to Wolfram and hence that sibling would be Shouri

Imagine their wedding night ...
  7. fmadiva
    fmadiva
    Wow I haven't been here for a while(I suck) I just want to thank all of the new members for joining! I appreciate it
  8. teeta0
    teeta0
    Artemis, the night would be hot, although I am a firm Conyuu shipper.

But pairing with Shori certainly has its attractiveness! Though ... Conrad is definitely not the uke type, he would seme Shori through and through Shori is such a mother hen, when it comes to Yuuri and just imagine him with his own kid *smiles to the mental image*

Oh, you mentioned once, at the very beginning that you couldn't understand why so many Wolfram fans people hate Conrad. It's because of jealousy! They know that Wolfram will NEVER be as cool as Conrad is, nod nod!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456