aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Greatest abuse of ukefying a character in anime

1. jeun-chan
    jeun-chan
    @the_assasin - I find it weird too that Tsuna is almost always the uke. I mean he's the one that's going to be the boss and did beat most of them.
    I never get the bad guys win = loser as sex slave and not the other way around.
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Well the reason Tsuna gets turned into an uke is because he already looks like a 12 year old boy. Let's be honest, people!
  3. Jasper
    Jasper
    I dont like to see this kid being raped by this older man, i mean the guy hurts him and he crys and begs for him to stop, But he doesnt this makes me want to hurt someone v.v...
  4. UllaBritta
    UllaBritta
    *Naruto
    *Iruka
    *Sebastian Michaelis (Yes, why do people suddenly turn him in to a slutty uke when paired up with Claude?! He is too manly for that!!)
    *England
    *Tsuzuki

Probably more, just can't remember right now >_>

*sigh* Seriously, there is too little manly guy meets manly guy and they have manly sex in this world.
  5. HikariYaoi2625
    HikariYaoi2625
    Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh... duh)
  6. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    I agree, not enough manly man x manly man lol. And I'm not talking about the overly muscled, hairy fetish stuff... aghghghg
  7. SoiFon11
    SoiFon11
    Sasuke
    Ichigo
    Hiei
    Yugi
    Naruto
    Allen
    Iruka
    Itachi
    Deidara
    Uryuu
    Szayel
    Blah Blah Yap Yap Dribble Dribble Dribble
  8. Tsubaki14
    Tsubaki14
    Itachi too?? that i never saw but i totally agree with most of the guys in bleach and iruka, naruto, sasuke, neji, gaara, etc... most of the others i don't know but i guess you're right and i too saw the group "Uke Naruto-Chan Molestation Free For All~!" sickening
  9. PervertPrince
    PervertPrince
    Finally! Someone else mentioned Gaara XD

Because, honestly, out of all the characters in that show, he is one of the least likely to become a weepy eyed blushing blob. Even less likely than Naruto! I mean, c'mon. For most of his childhood he had a demon in him and threatened to kill everyone (including his own siblings) and he usually did too. Also, while he was still going through flipping puberty, he became the chief of his village and therefore one of the most powerful men around. Well, he was powerful before but that was only physically. Now he's powerful politically. Not to mention he pretty much never shows emotion.

When people draw pics f Gaara or write fanfics about him being a super uke, it makes me wonder if they've ever even seen the show -.-

That actually reminds me of the first Death Note fanfic I ever read. It was between L and Light and, yup, L was a super uke -.-
    It disturbed me so much that I didn't even finish reading it. My first yaoi Death Note experiance and it went like that?! *cries*

And I was suprised when some people said Ichigo. Now, I don't know much about the show 'cause I only saw a few episodes but he didn't look like the girly uke type. Come to think of it...nearly all these guys who are super ukefied are not the girly uke type.

Why is it that so many people like making the guys (who are the least likely to act this way) act this way?
  10. Tsubaki14
    Tsubaki14
    I think maybe the writer wants to make them more open to their feelings but the end up exagerating... or maybe not!
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast