aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Faces to Names

1. Azen
    Azen
    @ blond ok you kinda look like patric stump *drules*
  2. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    Patrick Stump ... Fall Out Boy hmmmm ... it's the hair that's doing it, I'm looking more and more like a rock star
  3. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    all you need now is a trucker cap and sing but in a way so no one can understand a word you say ^^
  4. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    'all you need now is a trucker cap and sing but in a way so no one can understand a word you say' ... sound like a lot of todays artists
    I've had people tell I look like the blonde guy from G4
  5. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    the only peson people say i look like is Prince Harry. i wouldn't mind if they started treating my like royalty but they dont >.<
  6. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    You're better looking than him, Ouji-sama
  7. janick67
    janick67
    Well here is me but most of you have seen me already. Gah my hair is fading too fast.

8. GingerLR
    GingerLR

janick you have no idea how scary similar looking you are to my mum
  9. janick67
    janick67
    lol I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or not. Does your mom have long purple hair, her nose pierced and get hot for boys love too? If so cool. Although I am prolly older than your mum. hahahaha.

If I remind you of your mom we won't be able to talk smutty sometimes. It'd be too unnerving.

I know I'll adopt you you can be my Aarin son - lolz
  10. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    well right now her hair is half purple and half silver(dyed not natural lol). she does have her nose pierced but doesn't get hot for boy love . . . . . as far as i know. actually she did seem very intrested in what kind of boys i liked when i came out. it just got to much when she ask what "role" i would play *shivers*

we'd still be able to talk smutty though. this is the same mother who gave me sex toy magazines. she even bought me some tops out of it. she gave me them first then told me where she got them a few eeks later.

arrin son lol helll yeah!
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast