aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Faces to Names

1. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    'this is the same mother who gave me sex toy magazines' ... OMG I like your mum
  2. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    yeah my mums pretty cool. i dont think i'd of been able to cope with a lot of things if it wasn't for her.
  3. Azen
    Azen
    i think everyone now likes your mum GLR!!!! my mums is just like "your gay??? oh ok thats fine im happy for you... now make me a coffee"
  4. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    i think id prefer that sometimes to my mum. she really really over protective of me even now. perfect example is tomorrow i have to go the next town over to the hospital for another MRI and is insisting on picking me up even though i could just go get the train back. guess i should't complain really but meh
  5. Azen
    Azen
    hell no shes picking you up!!! errrm carnt come to yours tomorrow dru is taking me out for dinner sorry hun xxx
  6. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    you lucky b*****d ... you lucky jammy b*****d
  7. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    oh fine then but your new fella before me *bursts into fake tears* if he's buying dinner your gonna be his bit... umm...uke hahaha

he it was just as well igot picked up. the doc gave me and general anaesthetic but hit the main nerve going into my leg so it went completly dead, i had to get wheelchair around which i hated and the nurse was making very inappropriate comments >.<
  8. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    awww poor Ginger-sweets I liked being in a wheelchair
  9. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    i can't stand it. its like having to rely on someone and i hate doing that. i wanted them to just give me crutches but the gown kept opening itself so had to sit down covering myself
  10. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    Yeah, I don't like having to rely on people myself ... did they find the problem
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast