aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Faces to Names

1. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    wont find out till end of next month when i go see consultant. dont think they'll have anything new though *sigh*
  2. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    Damn, I bet you're on tender hooks waiting they should have some diagnosis for the problem ... everything'll turn out alright I'm sure
  3. Azen
    Azen
    i hope your ok hun, well i have an arthritic hip now *and no it's not to much sexy-time* i went to mydoc and he toldme to rest itso i have he saidif its still aproblem in a week go back its been 2 weeks and it still hurtslike hell buti dontwantto have injections and **** there horrid.

GLR lemme know when your not working so i can come round and play i have logan today and stuff. but will be free soon i hope ^^
  4. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    well i've text you when im off but if you dont have credit to reply just email me cause even if i look online im usually not(mac is stupid sometimes)
  5. Azen
    Azen
    i know the feeling my computer is now set up at my mums as i have sorta moved out of my friends as the kitchen should be condemned its horid in there, anyway hows things going uys not spoken to you guys for ages and thought it was time for a change of subject...

but still on the subject of health my glands in my jaw have swolen up and are really painful and havnt got a clue whats caused it and neither has my doctor tho it was a locum that i went to see and he was more intrested in reaying to mecca than seeing if i was alright.

tho im kinda thinking its a viral infecting tho still no antibiotics and i havnt really any need to worry if its mumps coz lets face it im not really gonna have any more kids lmao
  6. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    We need more faces here come on my kitties
  7. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    i agree MORE FACES PEOPLE

or fo those who made vlogs link them here
  8. bein
    bein
    ok, then his one of me again xD

9. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    cute piccy
    Here's a link to mine:
    YouTube - theblondeidentity's Channel
  10. tightgrip
    tightgrip

I look completely different..! All dolled up, that's rare...

Huh? Picture not there, oh nevermind! xD
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast