aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. Azen
    Azen
    hey and welcome phoenix. wow this thread has been kinda silent recently i think everyone has been getting lives (stupid lives).

im curently hating one night stands well im not im just not likeing the person i decided to have a one night stand with ewwwww (and i was soaber so i have no excuse )

whats the worst one night tand any of us have ever had?
  2. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    Sheesh, where to begin. There are some I can't bear to remember, actually that's most of them. People are just too weird, or maybe I'm just too weird. Which is worse? When they give you their phone number and you're not interested, or when you give them your phone number and they're not interested. Have you ever left somebody's house at 4 am even if it meant walking 2 miles home because you couldn't stand another minute? I have. I've also booted someone out at 4 am even though they had to walk 2 miles home, because they secretly tried to take a condom off.
  3. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    XD *settles in* ah i'm used to quiet threads when i join UK groups..we're not really that chatty...
    I've actually managed to remain friends with all of my one nighters, although i am well known for getting up at 7 AM (having gone to sleep at 6AM) to go home..i don't really like to hang about...although i guess some aren't really one night stands if you carry on meeting up..
    the worst i've had was twins...got them confused...^^; i think they saw the funny side of it...
  4. Azen
    Azen
    awesome twins yeah you rock im trying to get into some twins at the moment

but doubt it will happen migh facbook them
  5. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    I've never even met twins or even seen any in real life, I think it's just a hoax done wit mirrors and stuff. If they really exist though, I wouldn't want to go out with them because I bet they talk about you behind your back.
  6. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    aww these guys are great. its easier to tell them apart now cause one of them cut his hair XD i still go over there sometimes when they're having parties and that, i'm the only person who doesnt get shouted at when i fall asleep in his bed XD
  7. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    when i got on msn this morning the first think i got was "omg i feel ashamed of myself" from Azen. seriously what were you thinking *still want details when you next come round though ^.-*.

im a good boy i havn't had any one night stands. well...umm... actually, im not sure if something counts as one but i'll just leave it as that lol

@roku = "they secretly tried to take a condom off" O.O i hope you really did boot them for trying that

@phoenix = woah waoh waoh... twin? im guessing it was just one but hopeing it was both
  8. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    My nan is a twin, her sister lives near Melbourne in Australia.
    I was working in Bristol 18 months ago as a salesman, one of the people who started with me joined because his twin was working there. NOW, we got talking about and he had a strange accent that I couldn't put my finger on and I didn't want to ask cos I wanted to guess, at first I thought american but from which state, then I'm thinking half american half something else, german ... no, spanish ... no, chinese ... no, so many in my head that I thought f*** it and asked him ... GREENLAND I've met people from all over the world but I've never met anyone from Greenland, let alone TWINS. Nice guys, the accent is very deceiving cos you can't point the origin
  9. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    huhu GingerLR, both, not at the same time though...while in theory it sounds epic i think in practice it would be a little creepy...
    Dammit i miss those days i really need to bully them into having a party sometime...XD
  10. sio chan
    sio chan
    *Squeee* Back online ^^ and we are talking one night stands ... and twins... yeah I cant contribute anything here but still Im back online
Page 24 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast