aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    I only speak chav. Nothing will change a chav accent, innit. Anyway, suits any place or occasion chav, innit right. Even the queen understands bling and Burberry, she's got plenty of both, the old gel.
  2. Azen
    Azen
    ewwwww chav alert *siren* nooooo
  3. Sorryll
    Sorryll
    What's with all the chaviness?

I keep forgetting this exists I'm such an idiot.
  4. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    No I think forgetting chavs exists is what a sensible person does.
  5. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    *is now imagining rokuemon talking chav to the queen..*
    excuse me while i collapse in hysterics XD
  6. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    Yeah, I'd say - awright, old gel? Nice bit a bling there, missis. 'ave a listen to this, innit. ~lets her listen to MC Davvo on i-pod ~ and she'll say, wikkid! Am I bovvered? and we'll have a larf and I get me knighthood, innit.
  7. Azen
    Azen
    lmao lov that wod innit!!!!
  8. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    lmao this reminds me when i met a friends gf for the first time. everytime i said "isn't" she looked confused and i had to say "init". me talking chav is just not funny just ask him *points to Azen* lol oh the worst thing though is when my bf and azen both start talking chav at mine. didn't i hit one of you with an empty wine bottle last time?
  9. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    ah i remember when the chav troll invaded the tokonatsu forums XD she used to post then there'd be like twelve posts after it going WTF did you just say?
    i think talking chav can only be dealt with with an empty bottle of wine over the head XD

Wie i am surround by snow again!! I have come north iuts like travelling back in time to what london was like last monday XD
    wie snow!!
  10. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    It was trying to snow in London earlier, but not quite cold enough. I hope this snow nonsense is over with, I'm going to Spain next week and I don't want flights grounded. I like a laugh as much as the next person, but enough is enough. I want spring now.
Page 26 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast