aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Mommy, it's okay really.The theory I mean.I actually had the same thoughts, but Sagakure's blabbering and that idea of hers that the woman is blond or smth kind of made me upset and I decided to ignore that thought of mine.As for me, I do think that she looks like Zero-chan.At the very least, their characters should be alike.She is a fighter and a strong-willed person and not some useless annoying idiotic weakling like you-know-who-I'm-talking-aboutSo I do hope that she has smth to do with Zero-chan or Shizuka or smth.

HahaAm I crazy for preferring AidouxZero instead of ZeroxAidou?
  2. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    *runs with the ultimate defender on the Major Spammage Mission *

blond? from what I saw she was not blond ....I dunno...when the manga is not colored we face such problems but I mean she totally looked liked Zero but with womanish features and softer eyes...I even showed showed two picture of them (one of Zero and of that woman to one my friends that even doesn't read VK) and she said that is going to swear that they are copies!

I am thinking that the Hiou clan should be closer to the Kuran clan by blood too

as for IdolxZero....

*cough* likes Zero seme, Kaname-sama uke *cough*

OTP
  3. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    HahaI know that, dearest.Just like you know that no matter what, I like Zero-chan as ukeEither KxZ AND ZxK or KxZ only for me, though KxZ is still more preferable - yeah it is my OTP (and me luffs intertwined-russian-roulette for her stories since she gives me different variants with Zero-chan uke as well as includes Rido-sama in her stories, even if not as a seme for our boys)
    Hiou clan should be indeed closer.If i remember right, it is the only clan as powerful as Kuran clan or smth.
  4. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    *cough* you like to put Zero in bed with every VK bishie available *cough*
    as for Rido-sama...oh..I like the one that RukiRomance is having in progress now with Zero and Kaname-sama
    and any way...may this is complete accident or some thing....but I have realized that Shizuka was a pureblood vampire caught between two men (one pureblood and one Level D too)
    now...there are three couples like this...apart from Zero and Kaname-sama and wh0re and Haruka and Cross and Juuri
  5. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Hmmmm....nah, not with every actually.Only with the ones I like the most.Though the only pairing that I like except for KxZ is actually only AidouxZero, but only if it'll end as KxZ later...you know there is that story....aaah...what was it again...ah, I think it's 'Strawberry, lime and grades" or smth.There should be some AxZ/ZxA along with KxZ later.Anyway, I just like AxZ 'cos it's....well, kind of interesting and unusual.And brakes that SemeUke standards too (But I don't want to break them with Kaname-sama and Zero-chan ) Also I can take IchiruxZero and even roulette's pairings in her stories, but I can't say that I'm a fan of them.More than anything, I love him with Kaname-sama.They're just perfect together - that's my unchanging opinion.
    And I like 'Strings of a Puppet'.it's only starting (as Ruki-chan said), but I'm already hooked and can't wait to read the next chapter~
    Haaah...that stupid love triangles are tiresome and, in my opinion, annoying.I'm tired of it already, really.And still, Shizuka (and maybe that hooded woman too) is the only adequate female chara there.The rest is just hellishly annoying
  6. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    to be honest I don't read any couple other than Kaname-sama and Zero, Rido-sama and Kaname-sama, (their threesome) , Kaname-samaxIdol, and Takuma/shiki-tan....
    so basically,I can not see Zero-chan with other than Kaname-sama
    yeah...that triangles are killing me....and the more I am reading VK...I realized I like Shizuka
  7. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    HahaAnd I can't see Kaname-sama with other than Zero-chan(and don't want to)
    The more I read it, the more I miss her.Shizuka, I mean.And it'd have been so much funnier with her too....Haha Please don't listen to me, I'm under drug/medicine influence nowAh...no, but I do think so...
    And that triangles are still repulsing to me - that can't be changed.That stupid cliche with girl loving two guys and blah blah blah is just annoying already
  8. Chonki
    Chonki
    You guys are doing amazing job on bringing out group to live !!
    Hmmm I wonder what to write Kinda lame I know =_=''
    Shizuka was so kicka$$ !! But because she was too cool she had to die ... damn I hate when it happens ! But hey don't you think that Touya is kinda neutral? I mean at least I think so ... like when she appears I don't feel like breaking my computer or puking
    And y OTP would be Kaname x Zero, in their relationship I just can't accept Kaname-sama as uke, I dunno ^^ And I just can't forget the classic scene, that one we have in our group's image ! DAMN that was something . Hino-sensei should just start making yaoi/shounen-ai ... I wouldn't mind some vk doujins to begin with
    And for other pairings I ship: anything with Rido-sama ^^ oh and just thought of Kain x Idol...fire x water kinda thing and they're cousins .... the smex would be awesome . But tbh I haven't read any fics including that pairing
    But I've read really cute Ichijou x Shiki fic ... it was so fluffy yet smutty too
  9. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    am I the only one who ships Uke Kaname-sama?
    *feels awfully in minority*

I mean come on! Kaname-sama has such a masochistic side! I bet He loves to be restrained and taken ruthlessly and Zero has the Bloody Rose vines and *cough*
    ok....too much imagination...sorry.... *cough*
    I dunno...I may be Oh-SO-Epically wrong....but I have a feeling that the Hiou clan will going to play more part in this in future may be not Shizuka herself since she is dead (or may we will see her memories some how,I dunno) But I have this feeling...
    *is hopeful*
    and you know...if the Level D man which Shizuka ran away with was by any chance from a hunter clan or may be a hunter then things will be a real deja-vu. (since Ichiru was from a Hunter clan if we don't call him a hunter)
    Rima is not bad either...you know...she doesn't go on my nerves like that wh0re yuuki as chonki-tan said...she is Kinda neutral? XD the fact that she is not a fan girl is good XD
    Takuma x Shiki-tan= luff
  10. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    OMG ULTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well, I don't hate Rima.You know, she is neutral and her character doesn't repulse me, I just feel fine with her, which is enough.And what you said about Kaname-sama being uke and that you just can't accept it is what I feel actually.
    And that words about Hino-sensei drawing yaoi...seriously, she is just wasting her talent on that stupid B!TCH and it makes me really sad.I wish she drew some yaoi or at least shounen-ai
    Mommy, you're not the only one.I actually thought that here I'm the only one who likes him as seme, but it turns out that I was wrong.And he does have that huge masochistic side, but his sadistic is just of the same size(as he himself said ) But it also the fact that...Zero is a one COMPLETE masochist and one of the things that Kaname-sama do better than anything, is torturing him, no matter if it's mentally or physically.And I just can't see Zero as a sadist who would deliberately torture someone, even if it's Kaname.Not to mention, I can hardly imaging Kaname-sama submitting to someone