aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. Kadaj_chan
    new chapter = material of puke (just Rido-sama's noble handsome face calmed me a bit)

honestly WTF is with wrong that wh0re? she is officially a molester! HAND OFF ZERO-CHAN YOU B!TCH!

*shudders with disgust*

*sorry...I need a Kamane-sama/Zero-chan yaoi shower*

2. Chonki
    Chonki
    Ohh I just gotta praise you here as well okaa-sama!! Cause you did amazing work with your one-shot!!
    Now time for Kaname-sama x Idol
  3. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    thank you ultimate-chan
    I hope Rido-sama is pleased with me
  4. Chonki
    Chonki
    I'm SURE he's pleased!! How couldn't he be if you pictured him smexing up with Kaname-sama so well?
    I'm sure he has a reward ready for you!
  5. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    just read the summary of the new chapter ....

sweet yaoi Kami-sama....why doesn't that wh0re already die?!

my only solace was Rido-sama/Kaname-sama slash moments
  6. Chonki
    Chonki
    Oh noez the new chappy release is getting closer from what I've read in oka-sama'a post it's not going to be good....god why do I have to go through that ... We must endure!! To see the wh0re's fall and death in the end!! God I'm only waiting for that ! And for Kaname-sama's and Zero-chan's meeting
  7. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan

WTF was that!?!

I am seeing it...I can picture it clearly in my poor mind...all the Kaname-sama/that stupid girl fictions, fan arts, etc that will hit the internet from tomorrow ....

JUST WHY?!

ok,I am in a very bad mood...apart from that...Kaname-sama said some thing about *being afraid that wh0re doing a sacrifice and he can not live with it a second time*

I am wondering what could it mean...

it may have two meanings:

1. Kaname-sama knows that the wh0re is stupid enough to run around and do dangerous things and put her life in danger (which I am grateful) , so he thinks that in the end if there will be a battle between him and Zero, she would sacrifice herself for one of them and he can not live without her again (since he spent ten years in the cross academy without her)

2) She is reincarnated from Kaname's past when he was the ancestor and she did a sacrifice to save some one else *other than Kaname* (some one precious I assume) ... so,Kaname doesn't want to let go for a second time

in both ways there is sacrificing, and so the wh0re will die

I have to say,Rido-sama looked soooooooo hot I was so staring at his noble face
    Kaname-sama with long hair ...SO HOT... and he healed so quick...Rido-sama really got a beast under his control
    * right now is totally in Rido-sama/Kaname-sama mood*

but my heart got clenched for that poor baby

Zero-chan fanservice in frist page was beautiful to the ultimate

too bad I am not in to Zero/Idol pairing,otherwise I would slash them XD

why doesn't Hino sensei give us such pic with Kaname-sama and Zero?! *needs them for sets*
  8. Chonki
    Chonki
    *sobs* is our lovely group ... like .... like...dead ?
    I wasn't here for so long T^T
    But WTFFFFFFFFF ! The 63th chapter totally killed me !! OMG what was that all loving kiss from that b!tch on a horse. .. and no Kaname-sama's lips are filthied by her .. EWWWW ! that was awful.... well I don;t mention that goddamn Yuuki ... ohhhh *shivers*
    And mmm some smexy ZeroxIdol acyion is going on there...I think I gotta get into that pairing cause they look quite hot together ... >A< Love triangle KanamexIdolxZero !! >A<
  9. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

can not let it be dead!

you know...I have a theory about that hooded woman...
    igore that wh0re yuuki!
    I mean look at that hooded woman....silver hair and fair features....doesn't she looks like ...Zero?
    and she was the one who sacrificed herself for hunter weapons...does that make sense?
    and from other side...the vampire that turned Zero was Shizuka Hiou....some one who nearly looked like him ....OMG...I am babbling so much nonesense
  10. Chonki
    Chonki
    As Ultimate Defender I have to protect this group from dying ! So I announce a Major Spammage Mission ! Yeah let's write anything that comes to our mind to make out lovely group lively again !!
    No, no, no you have a REALLY interesting theory dear Harem!Okaa-san I like it a lot and now that I think of it that hooded woman DOES look like Zero-chan : O *is sorry to Zero-chan for comparing him to some woman*
    So they love last so much longer then we expected ! <3