aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. charo
    charo
    kadaj! thank for sharing smex zero and kaname picture! it would be SEXXXXY when zero bites kaname's ass for blood forgive me for wild imagination *^__^*
  2. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    you are welcome charo dear

Kaname-sama and Zero-chan smexiness all da way

DIE YUUKI ! DIE!
  3. Chonki
    Chonki
    WAAAAAAH Dears have you seen the bonus chapter??
    It's so ubeeer cute~
    OMG a little more about the past and...urghh...Juuri ... who acts a liitle bit like the certain b!tch ... Yay love for VK girls...why all of them must be sooooooo annoying?? .. well except of Shizuka she was pretty kick-ass for me~
    Waaa and super smexy Haruka appeared...but then the scene was spoiled with a hug ...
    Bleh and of course some ka-wa-ii Yuki at the end *pukes*
  4. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Damn it, the first pages totally made my day, but it was COMPLETELY spoiled when I saw that pureblooded B!TCH. And than that sickening huggies and the SLuT in the end.....haaaah....
    I think that the only girl that I can accept there is Shizuka....well, maybe Rima too, but the rest is annoying as HELL.Why should Hino-sensei spoil such a good start with all that stupid Juuri and b!tches??????!!!!
    Even little Touga can't make me feel any better after THAT
  5. Chonki
    Chonki
    Yes I also think Rima isn't that annoying as others cause she doesn't appear like all the time and she's not all clingy and stuuf just like other b!tches there....*shudders* I just remembered scene where Ruka offer Kaname~-sama her blood...ewwww as if he would ever drink something so dirty bleeh
    ...I hope Hino-sensei already realized that all of them should just die and now is drawing some $lut blood covered pages for the newest chappy
  6. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    The new bonus chapter was both disgusting and sweet for me at the same time ...

sweet cause there was yaoi hints! didn't you see it?

1) When Cross mentioned photographs in the last scene where was the picture of Juuri and Haruuka, he said *precious ones * not precious one* so, I wonder what could it mean?

*starts to slash Haruka and Cross shamelessly and leaves Juuri out of course *
    2) if you have paid attention when the car of Kaname and Takuma has arrived in the mountains,Zero suddenly realized by feeling and looked the other way isn't Zero-chan totally adorable?
    *insert totally yaoi vibes here*
    3) not to mention Touga's childood cuteness and his adulthood HAWTNESS
    4) Twincest any one?

disgusting cause as much as I didn't like Juuri,but still I had a bit of respect for her. I didn't really think she was such a sugary lovey dovy crappy b!tch like Yuuki *has lost all the little respect she held for Juuri* and why all the Kuran males act like bewitched manwh0res when it comes to Kuran females damnit
    and why Yuuki slUt was clothed in some thing that disgusting? she was NOT cute as a bunny ....EWWWWWWW
  7. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Totally agree with you, mommy. With one exception that I always knew that Juuri is the same stupid b!tch as Yuuki slUt. I figured it out the first time I saw them. Too alike, that is. And I feel really sorry for ALL Kuran males
    And YAY for Zero-chan, Ichiru-chan and little Touga's cuteness!!!!
  8. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    and to think Rido-sama had liked Juuri...
    OMG ...such an annoying childish b!tch! I mean WTF?!
    I think there is an evil spell about these famale Kuran slUts or some thing
  9. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    The new chapter is damn killing meI really, REALLY and TRULY hate this time of every month when I feel all depressed and totally DOWNAt first it's disgust...then we'll add fury...then uncontrollable anger....and then we have a depression...one HUGE FAT depression.
    Ok, I'll put the barrel to my temple myself.SOMEBODY, just pull the damn trigger since I'm a coward.
  10. Chonki
    Chonki
    WHAT THE F*CK IS THIS F*CKING B!TCH DOING!??????????? OMG SOMEONE EXPLAIN IT TO ME..... goddamn what was that Zero molesting action?? OMG she's so shameless she actually thought that Zero-chan would like to be molested my her filthy hands and tongue and ewwww everything,,,there is only one Kuran Zero want to be molested by and it's not f*cking heer!!!!!! For god's sake that was so disgusting!! And then she's playing like she's sorry and oh-so-cute ...
    Oh oh onii-sama I want to go hoooome ... uuu ....
    DAMN !! But the Rido-sama x Kaname-sama thing was awesome!!
    And I officially LOVE Touma!! He's so US don't you thing he voicec almost every our thoughts! Like "I want to ahrpen my blades on that b!tch a little more!" A perfect character appeared!!
    *goes to build and altar for Touma-chan*