aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    MOMYYY!!!!!Ultie!!!!!Our Rido-sama now has 7 supporters while Yue has 8 already!!!!!!We have to do something and bring more supporters for Rido-sama in Zetsu-chan's contest!!!!We finally have at least a little chance of getting him!!!!!
  2. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    No Rido-sama has 8!!!!
  3. Sakurazukamory
    Sakurazukamory
    Draga Dumnezeu te rog sa faci in asa fel incat Kaname-sama sa poata fi de nivel 10 - Translation: Dear God please do something so that Kaname-sama can be level 10

Hope you like it
  4. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    level 10?!

how can I afford to buy it then?!
    a L9 is good
  5. Sakurazukamory
    Sakurazukamory
    you're right, wasn't thinking about that but I still would like him to have a higher level, I feel that he doesn't receive the appreciation he deserves but don't worry Kaname-sama I love you
  6. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    yeah,you are right,he totally deserves the HIGHEST level but the problem is that most of us are not multi-millionaires here that can afford buying it... so a L9 will be good..still it is the the highest level and more affordable
    EDIT:
    news:
    really a L10 Kaname-sama card is going to be available in Ishop but may be in the new cards batch a L8 or L9 for him be available too...I am not sure...But I am sure about L10...
  7. Chonki
    Chonki

8. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    WHAT THE F*CK!!!!!?????
    Then I'll be saving all my points till then
  9. Sakurazukamory
    Sakurazukamory
    a L10 Kaname-sama card is really going to be available in Ishop? WOW God sure works fast But I don't have points to get him
  10. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    I would never be able to have him
    IT IS NOT FAIR!

AND HELL...I HAVE HEARD THERE WILL BE THAT WH0RE CARD AVAILABLE SOON TOO!
    I just hope it is a rumor