aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Gah!!!!! YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!THE HELL WHAT KIND OF WOULD REQUEST THAT F*CKING B!TCH!!!!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mommy, Ultie!!!!!!!!They are damn killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm depressed again, dammit!!!!!!!!!
  2. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    I am not sure if that stupid be available or not but it is the talk over some more females in Ishop I mean I don't mind females but I like kick-a$$ females like Integra Hellsing and Tsunade
    not some stupid bubble gum candy like Sakura or heaven forbids that stupid YUKI!!!!!!

some people want her in their VK collection BUT what about OTHER vampire knight bishies?
  3. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    I'm really sorry to Matsuri-sensei for saying this,but as for me, the only more-less normal female in VK is Rima, who doesn't cry over her desperate love to Kaname-sama like some of them and doesn't behave like frigging WH0RE unlike the stupid SLUT!
    And yeah, I hate such stupid charas as Inoue from Bleach (I know you don't watch it, but to make it clear:she is damn idiotic slut with ridiculously HUGE boobs that fully explain her stupidity 'cos she has no brain AT ALL, always plays innocent and oh-I'm so kind, I'll save and heal all of you, so don't worry-aaaah!!!!Kurosaki-kuuun!!!!!Hang on there!!!!!!-I'm praying for you, you came to save me after all, and etc, damn stupid red-head combo with freaking Ichigo!!!!!!!!!! ),Sakura or (I really can't make myself say her damn name out loud).
    Integra and Tsunade are awesome,I wouldn't mind them in iShop, but I'm damn starting to remember all prayers in all languages that I know to pray to the God not to allow such a thing as the WH0RE's card here Wanna re-read the Bible now, dammit!!!!
  4. Sakurazukamory
    Sakurazukamory
    Tsuki-chan wanna know how to pray to god in Romanian I'm willing to teach you
  5. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Oh!!!!That would be great, mory-chan^^Since I know mostly Asian languages and only Russian and English beside them^^
  6. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    And please, TEACH MEI'm in a Mazo mood now~
  7. Sakurazukamory
    Sakurazukamory
    You sure know a lot of languages that's great I only know English and Romanian
    So what do you want to say in Romanian?
  8. Chonki
    Chonki

I missed a lot again and oh NOES that card in iShop i probably the highes lvl!!!! OMG that would be killing mode for us! We already have this stupid, friggin Sakura-chaaaaaan
    OMG I also love kick-a$$ ladies like Integra <333 or Konata xD soorry I had to mantion her since she's the queen of all females
    And b!tches like certain red-head or our dear Harem wh0re should just die!!!!
  9. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Mory-chan@Just give me ANY prayer that will works and will reach the God^^
    Ultie@THE HELL LET ALL OF THEM DIE ALREADY!!!!!THAT STUPID B!TCHES DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    a high level card for that wh0re!? and Kaname-sama is only L1 AND we don't have a Rido-sama!!!!
    and what if a high level Kaname-sama appears it would be L10?!