aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. Kadaj_chan
    just have read the newest chapter of VK manga
    damn...I can not even tell how disgusted I am
    what was with all that cuddling and snuggling?!
    GET THE HELL AWAY FROM KANAME-SAMA YOU WH*RE!
    but I enjoyed that shiki-tan refused her tea offer
  2. Chonki
    Chonki
    But we have Shiki-tan card in shop now~!
  3. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    yeah,that is my only solace
  4. Chonki
    Chonki
    Now to the chappy.....
    [SPOILER]
    Yes sure cute b!tch on a front pg....rrrrright!
    OH DAMN SHE AND HER DETECTIVE THOUGHTS.....I dunno she thinks she's cool or what?
    Our dear Idol-senpai told her they don;t need her! I looooove him!
    "That's I want to try my best blahblah Im so cool look here Idol-senpai......"
    LOOOOL am I wrong or she talked with Shiki-tan only once in whole series and she dare to call him -senpai? That's a disgrace!
    Ohhhh yes Shiki-tan and even Touya...I praise you....she said her shoes were fugly! and Shiki-tan not wanting tee from her!? Rido-sama shall be pleased!
    OHHHHH BABE EVIL KANAME-SAMA.....he probably wanted to say that he want her to die...I'm sure of it yet he ....he...*gulp* he touched her...with a bare hand! TERRIBLE!! NOOOOOO He hugged that slutty b!tch NOOOO!!!!!*is depressed*No it's seriously killing me....my heart is broken....his noble head on that wh0res lap....
    And that -ONIIIIISAMA........
    And do I see right? Next issue on February 2010?
  5. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    I really should praise Rima! what she said officially meant : Wh0re,no matter what you wear...you look like crap!

still,I can not bear the thought of that slut getting so close to Kaname-sama
  6. Chonki
    Chonki
    That's exactly what she meant!I'm sure of it too...and Shiki-tan saying that he don't want her tea...that was precious!

I can't believe that too...that damn wh0re's head on noble lap of Kaname-sama...it's disgusting!!!!!!
  7. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Aaaaaah~All your wonderful thoughts are just like a music for my pour ears after damn reading of a chapter with that DAMN FREAKING WH0RE!!!!!
    I so love you both!!!!!!!
  8. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Ultie@No, the next issue will out in December 20th something, it's just called February issue like in every magazine in Japan.The current was out in November, but it called December(or January?) issue, so don't worry
  9. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    I love too assassin-chan
    grrrr....how dare she touch Kaname-sama's noble beautiful body like that?!
  10. Chonki
    Chonki
    I LOVE BOTH OF YOU TOO~!
    Ohh I see I'm glad it will be out normally....but on the other hand I will have to face Kaname-sama's noble, beautiful hands touching that dirty wh0re much quicker... maybe it should be out in February after all....