aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Katekiyo Hitman Reborn!!!

1. Nnoilalala
    *pops in randomly* been wanting to join this group for a while X.D

speaking of voices, *squee* at adult lambo~! I kept squealing and spazzing every time he spoke in his fight! Kenjirou never fails to make me fangirl~
    only another reason to love Lambo!

Oh, oh! RebornXLambo doujins are awesome!! I desperately need moooree~~

<~ hehe~ *giggles* so Hibari *very amused*
  2. JANitor
    JANitor
    @diablo: I bet there were so many bad reviews for the anime that the direction of the animation changed hohohoho~ AWESOME FANS TO THE EXTREMEE. yeah we're awesome fans :9

@nekogal: *smacks you on the head* took you long enough LOL
    and ohyez 20yr Lambo is awesome. I bet he still goes all TOLERATE. That would never change xDDDDD
    LOL BITE YOU TO DEATH. Exactly like the small little doodle Amano did about Ryohei's visualization to that quote 8D
  3. MiRiNHa
    MiRiNHa
    @Tamaki: I agree with you. Sometimes I open the epi on youtube and just listen to it. ^^" And that's funny, at first I even checked on Wikipedia, thinking that 27's voice was Ed's. XD What a coincidence.

@JANitor: >.> *Can't imagine Mukuro's voice being sexier than already is*

@diablo neko: Yeah, but have you notice that the production of the recent episodes, starting with the Varia is slowly becoming better? o.o

@nekogal: Welcome! \o/ Let's fangirl over Lambo and RebornxLambo together from now on.

@nekogal & JANitor: And he goes "tolerate" whenever reborn shows up to have some fun... (Poor Lambo, but Reborn is so forceful sometimes...) *Hears sexy "tolerate" moans* - I'm so working on this one for you XD
  4. Tamaki
    Tamaki
    @Mir: I do the same thing XD Infact I went to wiki and looked up an epis that had Hibari in them and watched. Epi 20 is still my fav since I love seeing Mukuro kick Hibari's butt XD

@Janitor: I agree with Mir, I cant imagine Mukuro's voice being any sexier cuz OMG I LOVE IT!

Lol, my winamp just flipped to Sakura Addiction and I still giggle like mad when I hear it XD
  5. Tamaki
    Tamaki
    Hey Guys! New caramelldansen KHR vers!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuTxpVXjqlE

This one has more characters then the first one including....Lambo, Basil, Ipin, Yama and....Ryohei (just for Janitor Im sure XD)
  6. MiRiNHa
    MiRiNHa
    @Tamaki: I loved this new version so much that I had to bownload it. Thanks for posting it. /o/
  7. JANitor
    JANitor
    ASLDKJSFDSGDGSDKFJ RYOHEIIIIIIII I WANT TO SQUEEZE THOSE LITTLE HIPS ZOMG HIPS DON'T LIEEEEE //yeah yeah other characters too~

Ok so the one next to Colonello I guess I can finally assure myself that she is Lal. AND LAWL @ GOKU'S REACTION TO BIANCA. And looks like Basil's with the little ladies for his height. Ngh for a split second Lachia's in there too :9

THANKS TAMAKI ILU. Seriously, I really want to know who did this xDD
  8. diablo neko
    diablo neko
    @Tamaki: These vids never get old, I love them, they're so funny and adorable <333 And I saw my (as of right now XD) OTP4 for a sec (MukuChromeHibaDino lol), and Belphagor was cute too. Well, they're all cute =P

@MiRiNHa: Oh yes, I definitely noticed the improvement^^ I remember someone posted on youtube a comparison of the original (horrible) ep 5 and the revised dvd edition of ep 5, it was rather interesting to see how it changed (for the better =P).

@JANitor: I'm not sure if you've seen this or not (and NO its not a sexy naked guy billboard ad XP) http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/4443/shinukirzd1.gif
  9. Tamaki
    Tamaki
    @Janitor: Goku's reaction to Bianca made me LOL so bad, it was prefect. Basil I thought was adorbale but poor kid is very short XD

@diablo: I know they never do XD Its fun watching them all on animesuki since there is a thread just for that. I almost want to redo my D18 icon I have since the first vid Hibari is on the left and in this one he's on the right so its a proper D18 XD
  10. MiRiNHa
    MiRiNHa
    @diablo neko: Do you know by any chance what's the video title or do you have its url? I'd like to see. o.o And Ryo18 pic made me lol. XD

This video is too cute~~~ Everytime I watch I feel like dancing with them. ^^" There was even Kusakabe-kun. /o/ And Bel with Mammon. >.> Is cute.. too cute
    *Hanaji*
Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast