aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The End Of Season 2 Ending. (Spoiler Central)

1. Miyali
    haha i can totally understand u ^^ their first and only "kiss" .... kyaaa *fangirling*
    maybe they should just rewrite a new ending (with a little yaoi in it >.<)
  2. drakestnight
    drakestnight
    well the ending of season 1 made me cry i thought it was the end of ciel. ( huge fan of ciel) so when i heard he was going to turn in to a demon i thought it wouldn't be so bad. I mean we get to see more of ciel It's better than no ciel at all. I really was crying in season 1 i couldn't watch season 2 because my stupid computer audio is broken
  3. myyaoicloset
    myyaoicloset
    kinda hoping for a 3rd season, but who knows! BUT turning ciel into a DEMON was one of the biggest twists every. how??!?!? now sebastian will serve ciel forever!
  4. lev1
    lev1
    I just rewatched Season 2 and I have to agree with you there - I HATE Alois. I didn't pay him any attention in the beginning, hell, everything concerning him, I didn't really pay attention to, ha ha! It was only the second time around that I actually started really understanding the story. e_o

Season 1 ended perfectly. It made it look like Sebastian ate Ciel's soul. Then Season 2 came along and there was some "wtf" moments in it. It started to grow on me, but showed me how twisted Alois could be. What he did to Sebastian was so cruel! STUPID HANNAH!! >> << UGH. I hold more hate towards Alois for plotting it. They were the perfect pair though, Alois that sadist, Hannah the masochist. *sign*

Alois's arc was more perverse and dark imo. I mean, he was one freaky dude and I don't blame him considering his upbringing. Claude didn't help the situation much either. It felt like he was always looking down on Alois even though it wasn't /that/ apparent. He saw him as an actual meal and the whole butler gig he had going on seemed like a farce to him. Maybe if Hannah was his original servant, he would'nt be so messed up since she genuinely cared about him like Luca.

Sebastian and Ciel will always be the perfect duo to me.

And to see a third season? I don't even want to think about it. It would just be torture watching Sebastian. He lost Ciel TWICE!! Now that he's a demon... I think the way Sebastian feels about him will change. He won't be as caring as before and maybe be even cold. The ending scene with them in the carriage was so sad. x<
  5. KamiNoOnchou
    KamiNoOnchou
    Yeah.. It would be horrible watching Sebastion's want for Ciel to change, and even in the ending of season 2 Sebastion seemed to want to be away from Ciel.. And it made me sad.. but what makes me want to see a season 3 is that.. What if Turning into a deamon changed Ciels personallity a bit and made Sebastion see him as a lover more than a master. and then... mmm...

I swear it would be beautiful.. Them turning souls to their liking together plotting. Maybe taking on some twins and one being onces butler and the other being the twins master or something.. IDK. LOL But, it would be fantastic! I swear! :3
  6. lev1
    lev1
    LOL, if there is a Season 3, I wonder how they would approach the storyline. I would think it would be pure fan-service or crack comedy since Ciel and Sebastian are practically immortal and possess hyper senses/abilities. What can they do but try to test each other by besting one another? (I see Ciel doing this more, lol). Oh and I do hope they bring Grell back into it as well. He cracks me up. xD

If they went for something a little darker, I can see where your idea comes into play.

I do hope things work out between Ciel and Sebastian though but we may never know. It's all up to our imaginations now. If there is a Season 3, most definitely I will watch it, but for now, I'm fine with two seasons. I don't think my heart can take it, ha ha!
  7. bijouflower
    bijouflower
    Aww! i dont hate them! I mean Claude's a wannabe soul stealing a** wipe! But I like Aloise! I feel bad for him, If he had his own show he would be loved, but since he hurt Ciel everyone hates him!! Poor Alois

I thought the ending was upsetting cause Sebastian was supposed to EAT Ciel's soul!?!? The whole right after ciel falls to when Sabastian strikes him I was like OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! and then suddenly
    and
    all i could do was my cair all still and process it! I was like duuuuuu....... *drool* Like omg that was shocking! but then my Yaoi fantacy kicked in and I was like now they can live together forever!!

I would love for there to be a season 3 with Sebastian teaching Ciel about eating sould and stuff and you know, how they got used to living together forever!♥ though if they do make a season 3 and one of them dies Nuclear bombs will rain all over japan, but not in a bad way! teehee!
  8. KamiNoOnchou
    KamiNoOnchou
    "Nuclear bombs will rain over japan, but not in a bad way!" HOW would that not be in a bad way?!
    I'd blow them the hell up. >:O I want a season 3 damnit.
  9. lev1
    lev1
    HA HA.

Claude was never really my favorite and I'm not close to understanding Alois. If Alois did have his own show, I can't imagine what it would be about but I would definitely watch, ha ha. It would be very interesting to say the least. ;D

I like how they did a completely new story with Claude and Alois though. The manga is a lot different.

I need to save up for the First Complete Season realease of Kuro, then I'll be able to watch them anytime. xD I can't wait!
    There's actually quite a bit of complete box sets that I want to buy but they're so expensive. :<
  10. KamiNoOnchou
    KamiNoOnchou
    I still hate them. Lol. Ciel and Sebastian forever! <3
    And one day, I'll have to get them aswell. I want to have them just because I love them so much. :3
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast