aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The End Of Season 2 Ending. (Spoiler Central)

1. maothepeacock
    maothepeacock
    All I remember about season 2 is jumping about three feet out of my chair when Hannah suddenly opens her mouth and Alois's eye is looking right back at Ciel- I mean jeeeeeze! That was freaky!
    As for the ending, I thought it was an interesting plot twist, and I was glad that there was even a second season in the first place, but if they don't make a third season then what's the point? Oh well, we'll just have to cross our fingers and hope that we'll see Sebastion, Ciel, Grell, and all of our favorites again soon...
  2. KamiNoOnchou
    KamiNoOnchou
    I've seen quite a bit of talk about a season 3... Everyone should look it up at some point, at random, whenever you have time and it comes to mind, cause, you never know if it will pop up. And when you do.. POST/LINK IT HERE! Annnd, if you're a nice person... You should msg me so I know. :3
  3. KamiNoOnchou
    KamiNoOnchou
    And yeah, that part was freaky. :P
    I'm getting ready to watch season 2 again with my boyfriend.. Got him addicted to the show. :3
    Cause I'm an amazing girlfriend like that. 8)
  4. AnimeAddick98
    AnimeAddick98
    I've got lots and lots of mixed emotions all in one... But what I know is that I hate everyone in the Trancy Mansion (except for the triplet,they're actually quite cute ♥)

I'm like "Damn you Hannah and Alois! Why did you turn Ciel into a demon?!?!?" but then I'm like "Ciel goes well with red demon eyes.." Then I go, "But Sebastian is supposed to have Ciel's soul! He deserves it!" and suddenly it's "Kyaaa!!!!! They will be together forever!!!"

Finally, I'm like " I have lost the peace of my soul for all eternity..."
  5. KamiNoOnchou
    KamiNoOnchou
    Lol I know what you mean, its insane. I jst hope they make a season 3 at some point. But I doubt they will. sad days for us fans.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123