aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The End Of Season 2 Ending. (Spoiler Central)

1. KamiNoOnchou
    KamiNoOnchou
    The last episode... Made me cry.. I just finished watching it.. I can't believe it..
    I just...
    I'm so sad right now... It hurts.
    This has hurt my soul...

I have officially decided I don't hate Claude, I hate Alois Trancy.
    This really freaking sucks!! DAMNIT!
    Sebastian was supposed to eat Ciel's soul...
    There should have been NOTHING WHAT SO EVER about Ciel turning into a demon.
    Sebastian - Deamon
    Ciel - Human soul
    PLANE AND SIMPLE
    this kills me.
    I'm so sad I really don't know what to do right now.
    I don't know what to think..

Oh yeah and FUUCK HANNAH TOO!! >:O
    Though the 3 look alike butlers were pretty cute. ;D
    still..

Fuuck.
    Hannah.

Do you think there will be a 3rd season?
    I hope there is.. Because if not..
    I don't think Kuroshitsuji can be my favorite anime anymore...

I'm so sad...

What is everyone else's opinion on the ending?
  2. KamiNoOnchou
    KamiNoOnchou
    Damn, I couldn't even think properly with the title.. Wrote ending twice...
  3. crazycat
    crazycat
    I went back and forth between: OMG they did not just do that, must kill Alois and Hannah and Aww demon Ciel is kawaii! What made me decide it was ok in the end was some of the fan-fics that take up after the anime. It might just have been that the first one I read was a GrellxSebastian, I kinda fall for that pairing.

Did you watch the OVAs?
  4. KamiNoOnchou
    KamiNoOnchou
    I tried to watch the OVA's but my computer is a jerk and decided to not let me watch them.
    And I just happened to read a fanfic about Ciel and Sebastian.. Last night.. And decided him turning into a demon wouldn't be that bad...
    As long as he kept the attitude the author of that fanfic gave him. xD

And As long as Ciel/Sebastian is never pared up with Alois/Claude. I'm perfectly okay with that...

The three look alike demons can go where ever they please though.. Hmm... oh how I'd love 3 hot twins all over me. *Jealous*
  5. Tiziana
    Tiziana
    The last episode make me cry too, I wish will be a 3rd season
  6. KamiNoOnchou
    KamiNoOnchou
    I prey to the Anime gods and to all gods ever, for myself - My Mental Sanity, my emotional sanity, my physical well being, and for all the people around the world obsessed with This anime as much as I am...
    I PREY that they do make a 3rd season, and then cut it off somewhere where you have no more questions.. I'd hate for them to die, but maybe there could be some type of TURE accident that killed them all off. >_> With some type of funeral that all their friends were sad and such. Without some guy at the end of the episode saying "I FINALLY KILLED THEM" for them to keep going. >_>
    And though it would be a sad ending, the 3rd season would need to be eventful and full of happy moments for the ending when they die, and then it would just be an all around fantastic anime more then it already is.

I'm still pissed off that it ended where it ended... -_-'
  7. qume
    qume
    i swear the ending of season 2 made me insane...ciel turned into a demon and sebas-chan is forever under contract with him...but i loved it ^o^
  8. KamiNoOnchou
    KamiNoOnchou
    Lolol, I'm sure everyone would have loved it. Even if Ciel died or something. :'(
  9. Miyali
    Miyali
    well the good thing is that sebastian stayed forever by ciel's side <3
    but the bad thing is that ciel is now a demon >.<
    i also hope for a 3rd season ^^ i need more ciel x sebastian !! xD
  10. KamiNoOnchou
    KamiNoOnchou
    That's about the only good thing, that they will stay together forever..
    But that alone isn't good enough..

If there isn't a season 3.. it doesn't freaking matter because we wont know about them forever...
    I would have been happier with the ending of Sebastian eating Ciels soul..
    How great would it be.. the only kissing scene in it.. would be when Sebastian kissed Ciel.. <3
    It just sounds like a fantastic ending. :3
    But no.. Stupid blond boy and the Sebastian impersonator try to **** shit up...
    And turn Ciel into a demon. WAD THE FACKKK??!?!! Ughhh... >:O
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast