aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Miss Voila

1. kurayamifantasy
    kurayamifantasy
    @Shinemoonmine: A-Are you sick? -lip trembles- Ano.. I hope you get better soon! Everyone seems to miss you a lot ^^
    @Renaru: ^___^ Thank you! -glomp-
    @Tohru: I've been told that it is alright, Tohru-sama~ -blushes shyly-
  2. shinemoonmine
    shinemoonmine
    onee-chan
    thank you for the sweet talk

kura-chan:
    well i'm really happy to see all of them miss me that make me cry and me the right hand for the boss my great boss is onii-chaaaaan
    and thank you for thesweet twaord

onii-chan:
    thank you my dear you are really in my mind

ALL OF MEMBER MISS VIOLA DO YOU WANNA BE RICH COME WITH ME TO BE LIKE THAT woooow....
  3. hioca
    hioca
    teddy/tohru: YAY!! *hugs you guys*
    Kura: I approve of your seme, but if he is ever mean to you i wont hesitate to hurt him
    Tohru: im not kidding
    Teddy: sorry sorry hun i know hes also your seme, but you can play nurse and bring him back to health.
    FUlly-chan: *holds tightly and kisses your hair, and cheeks, then your lips* i missed you so much its great to have you back at my side, now be good and dont leave it again, or else we'll have to start using the handcuffs for more then just night time
  4. kurayamifantasy
    kurayamifantasy
    @Shinemoonmine: ^__^ No problem! I hope to hear from you more often, especially since you seem like a very kind person~

@Hioca: -blushes- Oh my.. I wasn't aware of how protective you were of me. Arigatou -hugs you softly- But I don't think that Tohru seems like a mean seme, ne? -smiles-
  5. TohrunoSabaku
    TohrunoSabaku
    @ren: Giving yourself up? NUUU!!!!!! Please don't go!!!! (clings to Ren)

@kura: Don't worry. I'm not mean. I love all of my ukes. I may tease, but I wouldn't hurt you.(hugs)

@hioca: You're so mean!!! Of course wouldn't hurt her!!! I'm not that kind of person.
  6. kurayamifantasy
    kurayamifantasy
    @Renaru: W-Wait.. You're giving yourself up? That makes me sad.. and very sorry T__T
    @Tohru: Ooo, I was never really worried. You seem very kind and I, -blushes- don't mind some teasing.
  7. TohrunoSabaku
    TohrunoSabaku
    @kura: (smiles kindly) Thanks. (kneels down in front of you, brings you're head to mine and kisses you)
  8. kurayamifantasy
    kurayamifantasy
    @Tohru: -eyes go wide before I kiss you back shyly- This is so.. different. I've never had a seme before... -bites lip while looking at you through half lidded eyes-
  9. charlie9
    charlie9
    Christ, I'm such a DA *****! Curse you DA!!! I rarely go on here anymore!! I feel like a horrible mother who has abandoned her 12 year old in one of those grubby malls!! How has everyone on board been? Is Hioca-kun still captain or am I in the dark on that one?
  10. charlie9
    charlie9
    OMG!! It bleeped out my word!!!
Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 LastLast