aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Miss Voila

1. renaru
    renaru
    @tohru: yes.. but we will be friends. i have found an uke.. a special uke.. i gave up my other ukes and now i am giving up my seme. i love you though ^____^
  2. hioca
    hioca
    Teddy: well of course im protective of you! you were one of my first ever ukes you are in a special place in my heart and wont ever be removed from that place.
    torhu: i kid i kid, i know that you arent that way
    mom: MOMMMY!! *hugs tightly* please dont leave me at the mall my your first born son! how can you forget about me
    Kura: how are you doing?
  3. kurayamifantasy
    kurayamifantasy
    @Hioca: I'm doing pretty well~ I might be eating sushi today, kukuku So I'm in an extremely good mood. Plus, I found some more yaoi so.. My day is awesome. And you, my dearest bodyguard? -jumps on your back playfully-
  4. hioca
    hioca
    kura: i dont feel your joy about eating sushi.... not my thing but im so glad to hear you are well *cares you around on my back* what yaoi did you find? i have a bad cough but besides that im doing fine ^__^
  5. InkscrollAlchemist
    InkscrollAlchemist
    @hioca/ fully: Miss you onii-chan!!!
  6. InkscrollAlchemist
    InkscrollAlchemist
    @hioca/ fully: we'll talk more when I get situated in my new place. there is so much to tell.
  7. kurayamifantasy
    kurayamifantasy
    @Hioca: Aww.. well, I also had Starbucks AND I bought Volumes 1 & 2 of the Kyou Kara Maou manga, so perhaps you can share my enthusiasm for those? Kukuku :3

Um, I found this yaoi from the mangaka Kae Matuya (I believe that's how it's spelled) and I really like it ^^ So I'm very happy!

Whaa?! My bodyguard is sick?! -brings you cough syrup that does not taste terrible- I hope that you feel better -hugs you tightly-
  8. InkscrollAlchemist
    InkscrollAlchemist
    @Everyone: I am Back for good people. Real life problems caught up with me but everything is almost settled. I missed being here!!
  9. hioca
    hioca
    Ink: *tackle hugs* my my ink i havent heard from you in a very long time!
    kuray: yeah coffee and yaoi are the best together =^+^= i not sick i just have a cough *pouts slightly* no one seems to believe me though.
  10. InkscrollAlchemist
    InkscrollAlchemist
    @hioca: its been a pretty wild time for me. it changed so much here. I moved into a new place. and i started two new collections of art. My Dhollface series and my Murder Age series. I havve so much to tell. Onii-chan!!!
Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3846474849 LastLast