aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Miss Voila

1. renaru
    renaru
    nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
    Yuki!!!!!! yay! congrats to you both i am sooooo happy!
    ^_^ best man? helllz yeah! of course i will be!

tohru: yeah, i am totally loved... and that... is alot of love O__O and a lot of 'I's' wow.. ^___^ but thank you cuteness.

*is estatic for yuki and shiney* ^____^ ahh little one.. you have snagged such a keeper!
  2. TohrunoSabaku
    TohrunoSabaku
    @hioca: I can tell! I'm so happy for both of you!! But I'm afraid you best man will be *ahem* "missing" at the end of the ceremony. XD

@ren: :3 No problem for my lovely ren-chan! (hugs)
  3. hioca
    hioca
    ren: YAY! hehehe
    tohru: fully and i wont be paying to much attention so its fine by me ^^
  4. renaru
    renaru
    tohru: O___O missing huh? 'tied' up with my seme?
    yuki: hunny i am soooo happy for you.. let me help ne?
  5. PurpleRain
    PurpleRain
    Hioca: mmm orange juice is so good. I cant wait for tomorrow! and Im sorry about the candies!
  6. hioca
    hioca
    teddy: well as the best man you have no choice but to help but fully is resting for the next few days so we have to wait till hes back before we make any plans.
    rain: heheheh yeah but dad, said that you guys might not want to come cuz its not that fun at my house i just laughed at him. i thought you liked apple juice more? its ok i dont mind ^__^ i didnt really need the candies today we had so much iceing on it.
  7. TohrunoSabaku
    TohrunoSabaku
    EVERYONE!!!! I might be out of comission for the next fewweeks b/c my mom's bathroom mirror fellon me and cut me. I have 6 stitches inmy right elbow, and it hurts, so typing kind of sucks.
  8. TohrunoSabaku
    TohrunoSabaku
    @ren:you willonce i'm back. ;D
  9. renaru
    renaru
    yuki: woooohoooo

tohru: oh my goodness! poor thing! *throws on nurses' uni* nurse ren to help you get better!
  10. TohrunoSabaku
    TohrunoSabaku
    @ren: um...u might want to rethinkthat outfit. I might take you righthere, right now
Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast