aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Are you uke or seme?

1. Stecher
    Stecher
    @hudbroza
    okay will wait xD
  2. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    So hrm.... You know, I really need some money... ermm.... lollies...eh... rabbit-plushies....
    In the end I need all THREE!
    So yeah, I'm a bit worried about your SM and torture-posts/thoughts... I mean, I want my ukes back in one piece (*rofl*)
    Soooo, I think we should do this in hours... no wait!

You get Lilyan for one whole day! She's yours on the next 29th day of February! XD
    For this I want.... a pink rabbit-plushie named Kumaguro! o_O
    (fever's back ^^)
    So, is that okay for you? xD
  3. Stecher
    Stecher
    sorry but in 2012 i have something more important than rent ukes xD something like surviving

hello?
    im chibiseme i cant hurt a fly
    and sm/torture could also be pokeing or look some boring movie or tingling to near death xD
  4. Lilyan
    Lilyan
    @huddy oh. my. goddess. a plushie?! maybe I should look for some other seme who appreciates me.. gosh! pink rabbit.. I'll be damned! but otherwise... how about stealing ryuichi his costume? a life-size kumaguro
  5. Stecher
    Stecher
    should i buy you the card hud?
  6. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    lol OMG, please don't!!! I mean, hell I don't want you to spend your few points on me! NO I meant a real pink plushie that looks like (!) Kuma... (du kannst ihm ja ein namensschild machen XD)
  7. Stecher
    Stecher
    dont have good fingers when it comes to needles
  8. Tarumi
    Tarumi
    @huddy: Hey...don´t sell one of your uke!!
  9. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    YOU ARE ONE TO TALK! Cheating uke with the "lots of other seme"... as you told me! o_O

XD

And also, it's not selling but lending... just one day ^^
    AND ALSO, it seems Stecher is no good with needles (need something bigger?!?! o_O) so Lilyan should be quite (!) save...
    also (rofl) Stecher promised me he would be gentle :P

no coming back to that life-size-kuma-thingie... I'm soooo dreaming about this as cosplay now (but I'd sweat a lot >.< )
  10. Tarumi
    Tarumi
    Haha. That was a joke I´m faithful...I´m not the one with more then one uke

Aww a Kuma cosplay?? That would be sweet, please do that
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast