aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Are you uke or seme?

1. Yoruichi81
    Yoruichi81
    Just did the Test from the Link that Huddy gave me.
    Do the test and post your results here

I got this result:

You are a Badass Uke!
    Other uke admire you, some seme fear you. Despite your sometimes flaming appearance, you can even fool other people into thinking you are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, but when push comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges. It takes a seme with enough intensity to challenge you and keep you satisfied, and your perfect match, the Don't **** With Me Seme, knows that all that naughty teasing just means you want the punishment. Most compatible with: Don't **** With Me Seme, Chibi Seme
    Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Romantic Seme

So true ^^
  2. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Well, I forgot to tell you, but somewhere in the middle, we already talked about that in the old thread.

EDIT: Tried your link and it didn't work (anymore?) so here it is again for everyone that wants to try it

But thanks, I always thought about making an own thread about that ^^

Therefore, once more, I'll summarize the results until now:

211088lord is a Chibi-seme and doesn't know why
    Orovingwen is a Don't **** with me Seme but wants to be a Badass-Uke
    Huddy is an Opportunist Seme and decided to be happy about it
    (I retook the test and got it again, then I thought it doesn't sound THAT bad...)
    Tarumi is Huddy's Uke, regardles of being an Inocent Uke (No Romantic Seme will ever get her!!!)

But there are some others missing...
    Take the test, find out your true nature and post the result here!!!
  3. Tarumi
    Tarumi
    I also did the test and I´m shocked.....

You are an Innocent Uke!

Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme. Most compatible with: Romantic Seme
    Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't **** With Me Seme
  4. yayforyaoi
    yayforyaoi
    I did the test too and that's my result:

You are a Flaming Uke!

One of the easiest uke to recognize by sight. Your flamboyantly gay behavior makes it easy for seme to prey upon you, and that is exactly what you want, and you usually have a few tricks up your sleeve as well. You most often have colored hair, designer clothes, and eyes that are constantly roaming, searching for the perfect partner. You are best paired with the Chibi Seme, who will rise to your challenge with their mischievous nature.

Most compatible with: Chibi Seme
    Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Opportunist Seme

I guess I like my result. Only that I never wear designer clothes... xD
  5. tabbi
    tabbi
    My result:

You are a Badass Uke!
    Other uke admire you, some seme fear you. Despite your sometimes flaming appearance, you can even fool other people into thinking you are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, but when push comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges. It takes a seme with enough intensity to challenge you and keep you satisfied, and your perfect match, the Don't **** With Me Seme, knows that all that naughty teasing just means you want the punishment.

Most compatible with: Don't **** With Me Seme, Chibi Seme
    Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Romantic Seme

But, I'm not tolerating this, there must be somthing wrong, because I want a Romantic Seme! >_>
  6. Elliiy
    Elliiy
    You are a Chibi Seme!

You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyantly gay Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are.

Most compatible with: Flaming Uke, Badass Uke
    Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke

I don't think that I could be a good seme

... I can hear the laughs from my friends...they all think that I'm aggressive and brutal XD''
  7. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    @ tabbi: I'm very opportunistic, so I could play the Don't **** With Me Seme while being really Romantic and caring!
    How about it?
  8. melon321
    melon321
    lol innocent uke. its a lie that im always in the candy store and wanna bake cookies forever xD
  9. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    ...or you just say it's a lie to confuse us.... *goes and checkes out all candy stores for chinese bishies*
  10. melon321
    melon321
    lol. y would i confuse u! besides, u dunno how i look like do u? xD
Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast