aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Are you uke or seme?

1. melon321
    melon321
    huddy muss über ihren schatten springen :D
    (i dont think theres a pro english translation for that, or not that i know of xD)
  2. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Stecher lies! I'm not like that!
    I have a third category, you know...: "Can be uked but I don't want them!"
    >_> *stares at Stecher*
    :P
  3. melon321
    melon321
    lol xD. everything will be alright huddy :3 *tries to calm huddy with a choco cookie + milk : D*
  4. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza

*gives melon some homemade chocolate-walnut-muffins in return*
    (I hope you're not allergic to walnuts ^^)
  5. melon321
    melon321
    heh nom nom <3 .. i shouldnt be!
    so huddy can bake?~ ;D
  6. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    of coooooooouuuuuurse!
    Seme must be able to cook!
    <3 If it's something sweet for someone sweet, I always succeed! <3
    :3
    Ahhhh, I kinda feel the urge to do something for Friday... any wishes?

(And Stecher will get smacked if he doesn't eat it... No wait... he will get uked! *talks to herself* Hmmm... but he's the one that I don't want to uke... *shrugs* I'll let Fox do it then... *end of talking to herself*)

7. Stecher
    Stecher
    -_-
    if he tries to he would be a dead man
  8. melon321
    melon321
    lol, actually i thought the uke has to try his best with cooking o:! and the seme would be like supporting him ;D.. atleast what i imagined xD. im trying to learn how to cook and stuff haha, i tried making cupcakes before, was super fail xD, could show pics of the failed cupcakes haha
  9. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    haha, pls do so! xD
    but in the end... did they only look fail? I mean... if they were still yummy, it's no problem then ^^

Yeah... I agree, the uke has to make dinner.... but the Seme should be able to "cook" the sweet stuff that he can "stellen/klatschen" on the uke's body then :3
  10. melon321
    melon321
    LOL klatschen xD *has weird imaginations*.. i will uplaod them when i get home, i dont have them on the laptop xD. well they looked fail, but i guess they tasted alright, though i think they were kalorienbomben haha XD
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast