aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeUkE's Lair

1. Velstraph
    And fun shall be yours Shaman then fun you shall have with but the small price of something you have no use for! A great deal don't you think?

*grins*
  2. SHAMANKING
    SHAMANKING
    Something I have no use for?hmmmmmm?*thinks*
  3. Katsuo2007
    Katsuo2007
    i'm sure vel-san and Ivan-san are very nice
    if i can ask vel-san how long do your contract's last? O.O
    *looks at the blown up balloon a little worried Vel-san hurt him self*

hi Shamanking and darkfox907 nice to meet you
  4. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    That's the wonderful thing Katsuo, my contracts last for the rest of eternity! That way you never have to worry about renewing the contract nor need you concern yourself with it ever being stolen or lost. Since the transaction I have previously spoken of occurs once the contract is agreed to by both parties I am held to carry out said agreement regardless of obstacles. So you are sure to always gain the benefit of your wish that would be discussed within the confines of our contract.

*smiles*
  5. Katsuo2007
    Katsuo2007
    WOW! your really good at this!! O.O do you practice law or something?
  6. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    Me? No I can't say I do. Though with a little insight the laws of man are but a breath away from one's understanding. I merely intend to leave little doubt that to form a contract with me would be in anyone's best interest.

*chuckles*
  7. Katsuo2007
    Katsuo2007
    well that's nice you don't try to hide anything from anyone, very straightforward contract right?
    but I'm not really sure i understand what I'm supposed to give in exchange for the contract?
  8. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    Ah but I already said what it was if I remember correctly. Also to clarify you aren't giving anything in exchange for the contract, the contract is merely what we use to refer to the transaction we make. After all I want to make sure you understand what I'm saying.

*smiles*
  9. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    Don't fall for it! He really is a shadow devil trying to collect new souls. He already claimed mine that bastard! Please just stay away from his contracts if you value your soul.

Darkfox/shaman: welcome to the lair please make yourself at home to some drinks, food and the rooms
  10. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    Really Eiri-kun you're still going on about that? I don't know why you would say such things to scare others away from me. Are you so concerned with keeping me for yourself that you need frighten others away with wild stories about souls and such?

*chuckles*
Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast