aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeUkE's Lair

1. Velstraph
    *Forms into mist and refroms laying on top of Eiri-kun. My back to his back. I lay on top of him as though I were reclining on a couch.*

Oh no you didn't iterupt anything at all Katsuo. But I merely am trying to bring about a sort of representation so you can get a clear picture of how you're getting the better end of this deal in your eyes. The item I previously mentioned goes unused with you, whereas with me it will be placed on my mantle with all the other collectables.

*smiles and nudges Eiri-kun's head with my elbow gently*

Comfy down there?
  2. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    That's not fair! your just lucky your light you jerk.

*slips out from under vel-san before hitting him with the nearest object i could grab...a pillow as i blush brightly*
  3. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *chuckles, then smells the pillow. I look at the pillow closely then up at Eiri-kun with a curious grin*

Eiri-kun... this is the pillow you sleep with... would you care to explain what this stain right here is? And why its smell is unmistakable?
  4. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    its nothing! *begins to blush before snatching the pillow away from you* its nothing!
  5. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    Nothing huh? I'm fairly sure what that smell is. If I had to say, I would say that it is...
  6. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    its not! i have no idea what you're talking about. *blushes brightly again*
  7. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    It's not what? Come now Eiri-kun, what isn't it?

*grins*
  8. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    thats not fair. *tackles vel-san before pinning you down* its nothing.
  9. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *Takes the pillow away from you, licking the stain.*

Mmm, and it's fresh too. Aye, that is definitely your...
  10. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    ahh don't say it...you sick pervert!
Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast