aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Fans From A Small Red Dot

1. KuroneShizuhi
    KuroneShizuhi
    @Jabba: Of course it will! But like I said, I'd rather read Japanese, and improve my Japanese instead xD
  2. hikari_heart
    hikari_heart
    At least you guys can read Chinese. I stopped in pri 4 cause I was dyslexic. ><;

@Kurone: Waaaa, I took Jap in Poly last year but it was just for one semester.
  3. KuroneShizuhi
    KuroneShizuhi
    @Hikari: I'm taking in Bunka.

@all: If anyone is studying at Bunka, let me know
  4. KuroneShizuhi
    KuroneShizuhi
    Hey! Happy chinese new year to all~
  5. KuroneTakusabi
    KuroneTakusabi
    Happy Chinese New Year too~ and Happy Belated Valentine Day!!~~~
  6. Delques
    Delques
    *is late* Happy Chinese New Year everybody~ <3
  7. KuroneShizuhi
    KuroneShizuhi
    xDxD nah you're not, it's only the 2nd day HOHOHO~
  8. ahgreg
    ahgreg
    Mega-bump!

For fans who watch Amazing Race, you might want to know there's a new episode airing on Monday (12th April) where they come to Singapore and (no, not meet Phua Chu Kang again) ride the Singapore Flyer all the way to the top, then climb OUTSIDE to the beams to fetch a clue!

Watch The Amazing Race Serie Online - Watch-Series
  9. KuroneShizuhi
    KuroneShizuhi
    OMG! That's cool!

xD >> This season includes two circus clowns, a gay married couple, a father and son, a recently engaged couple, married couples, and best friends

Wait, which season and which episode is the Singapore Flyer one?
  10. sakuraShuurei
    sakuraShuurei
    hello guys! first of all, i wanna thank u guys for setting up this group. =) Now we know that though our country is a small dot but there are a number of supporters and knowing that there are ppl like me with the same interest is great!
    Btw, wanna post smth here but not sure appropriate or not. But here it goes:
    I have The Twilight Saga: New Moon movie poster and character portrait (Edward and Bella) for sale. Price negotiable.
    Interested parties can just PM me =)
    thanks!

Additional!
    I have a pair of Vivienne Westwood Wax Seal flats for sale *Brand New* (I bought the wrong size).
    Price negotiable.
    PM me if interested =)
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast