aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Fans From A Small Red Dot

1. angerbda
    angerbda
    Hi there!! I have a quick question and was not thinking opening a thread for this... So, here it is.

I came upon this website OpenTrolley Bookstore - Singapore-based online bookstore which seems to propose some manga/yaoi... and they say that most of the titles are discounted. Did anyone here already used this online bookstore? If yes, what about the service quality and titles availability?

Thanks for any information...
  2. KuroneShizuhi
    KuroneShizuhi
    @angerbda; I've never heard of this bookstore. I can't seem to locate yaoi mangas inside it either, could you link me to some so that I can see them? For buying yaoi mangas in Singapore, I get them from Ani-Play in Sunshine Plaza. Either that or I buy them online at BookDepository where they offer free shipping, so it's quite affordable as well.
  3. angerbda
    angerbda
    Under Manga (it's in the top, after bet sellers, the 4th menu) Comics & Graphic Novels -> Manga books - OpenTrolley Bookstore
    there are subcategories (on the left side) such as Yaoi, or Gay & Lesbian... and also, I found UGH under Manga > Erotica

Comics & Graphic Novels - Yaoi -> books - OpenTrolley Bookstore
    Comics & Graphic Novels - Gay & Lesbian -> books - OpenTrolley Bookstore
    Comics & Graphic Novels - Erotica -> books - OpenTrolley Bookstore

Seems that the site is recent... I never heard about either...
  4. Hypnotica
    Hypnotica
    Wow, those are pretty ex. And I've never heard of this site before..
    Hm, I usually order from Kinokuniya(while bearing with the embarassment at the counter).
    I have to admit, compared to Kinokuniya, I actually find the former more expensive.
  5. KuroneShizuhi
    KuroneShizuhi
    @angerbda; I've seen, thanks for the links. I agree with Hypnotica that the prices are too high for me.

Like for example, "Too Hot to Handle" on that site, costs S$26.66 (Too Hot to Handle by Jyogi, Tsukino - OpenTrolley Bookstore)
    On BookDepository, it costs £9.32 = S$18.64 (Too Hot to Handle : Jyogi Tsukino, Jyogi Tsukino : 9781606994238)

The stocks on OpenTrolley does seem more complete though.
    I might consider them if I can't find my book elsewhere.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314