aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Fans From A Small Red Dot

1. angerbda
    angerbda
    @KuroneShizuhi: I did went through the location of Book Mart... but there were too many to identify al of them (manga)... so... there is a chance there will be BL type... in jp... but no sure at all (it is most all 2nd hand book in any case)...
  2. KuroneShizuhi
    KuroneShizuhi
    @angerbda: I went to BookMart for a number of times already, searching desperately for BL titles, but I didn't see any. There are hentai hetros and even yuri, BUT NO YAOI! DAMN THEM!
  3. angerbda
    angerbda
    ok... That's right that when browsing... I fund yuri... so I just assumed... Oh... well... that means we need to continue looking around S)
  4. Jabba
    Jabba
    It's also known as the Kare Kano shop. :P
    It's located just inside one of the doors near the bus stop.
  5. KuroneShizuhi
    KuroneShizuhi
    @angerbda: ah... see.. T__T .. i've been searching for them for ages already.

@Jabba: ah cool, I'll visit there one day
  6. Jabba
    Jabba
    @Kuro: The bookshop that used to share the same premises with KKnM (in the previous bigger shop) is willingly to help you import in Yaoi titles... As long as you're a member...
    But i had forgotten where did they shift to, so you might have to ask the KKnM shop owners about them.
    The only catch is that the books are in Taiwanese Chinese and cost more than local manga books cos they are imported from Taiwan.
    But they will be cheaper than US-published books.
  7. KuroneShizuhi
    KuroneShizuhi
    I can't stand Chinese!
  8. hikari_heart
    hikari_heart
    @KuroneShizuhi: LOL. I hear you. :333 If I buy the books in Chinese I won't be able to read anything. ><; Not that I'm not Chinese, but I just stopped taking Chinese in pri 4. I guess I can go for the pictures?
  9. KuroneShizuhi
    KuroneShizuhi
    @hikari: ooh. I had B3 for Chinese in O level. I can read and speak Chinese. It's just that whenever I see Chinese words, I get a headache. xD and I'd rather read Japanese :P
  10. Jabba
    Jabba
    B3?!?!
    I had C6.
    And for the sake of manga... I'm willing to endure Chinese characters... Even the traditional(complex) Taiwanese characters.

And surprisingly... My chinese actually started IMPROVING after reading manga... Go figure!
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast