aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Scanlator's Day

1. shigrl
    shigrl
    Hey Jade, same here. But I will try to get the editing done in between other things.
  2. darkparagon
    darkparagon
    Hay hun, do not worry, I'm busy to as my biomedican doctorate has just started, and it is a little more work then I had planned, more so that I have to make up for some of the subjects, as I really am a microbiologist, meaning some of the topics just do not add up in my mind , plus I'm in the middle of a cancer trail at work, which is a pain in the ass, when you have to sit and explain things to people! I rather be in the lab playing with my little buggies!

I'm also just tring to get on top of things, and get used to doing everything!

So I hear you loud and clear! I imagen shigrl is feeling the same as well, by the sounds of it!
  3. darknessreigns
    darknessreigns
    ok, umm can someone message me and tell me EXACTLY what I gotta do? only... my umm... messages got kinda wiped... cause I'm a prat... ^_^;;; so yeah, college just restarted but I'll do everything in my power to get my side done!
  4. darkparagon
    darkparagon
    Yep, I will do as soon as I can! Busy myself, with uni, work, tring to do the nitwit scanlation , plus I think I'm in sh*ts-street with the mods again!
  5. shigrl
    shigrl
    You won't believe it! But technology hates me this week. I have to find and reup hundreds of articles for my classes as well as do manual links to another 100 in Angel. I hope to be finished by this weekend, but who knows! It is a real pain. So everything is delayed as I fight through all the pain. I hear you Dark. Know that it is always more work for the fid than anyone ever says. I suggest dark chocolate covered espresso beans. Works for me.

I understand Darkness! Do you think we will get this done before Christmas? *chuckle*
  6. Jade Phoenix
    Jade Phoenix
    Okay, I'm kind of back. Looks like everyone's been real busy. xD Hopefully, we'll complete it before Christmas, shigrl. *grin* I posted the character design thread; working on the mag designing thread now. And that's just a load of things in a single post.

Anyway, is there any content writing or such left for the magazine? And Dark, once all the work's in, could you make a list of all the people who have helped with the Scanlators' Day? We have a page for mentioning that and I don't really know all.
  7. shigrl
    shigrl
    Sorry folks been going crazy here at school. Here is the link to ALL the materials I have so far, even edited. The poems are unedited (editing changes the meaning), so you know I have been doing something. But I do not have the intro to manga and scanlations yet. Hope to by this weekend.
  8. shigrl
    shigrl
    oops, here is the mediafire link: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4...e4783c41ca159c
  9. darknessreigns
    darknessreigns
    *waves pitiful flag* Happy Scanlators Day
  10. shigrl
    shigrl
    He he Darkness. Yeah we have to work on this too bad things started to heat up when we all got busy.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast